First chapter

warning- This story is not as sweet as its name 😁....read on your own risk..

"ahhhhh.....Ahhh...... run...run...help....help...."
In a village people were running here there while shouting for help. While some creepy creatures were flying over the villagers head.

"Call Tianshis.....someone call Tianshis please...." shouted a man.

"Ring the bell....." shouted another man. And all of a sudden sound of loud bell ring was ringing through the village.

"Dingggg.....Dinggggg.....Dingggg....."

A large creature with horns and a red body was walking towards a mother and child who were on the ground while trembling with fear.

"Go away...demon....go away...." yelled the woman. The demon walked closer to them and grabbed the kid with his big hand and snatched him away from his mother.

"My baby....My baby....." yelled the woman while crying.

Suddenly a red string got tied over the demons hand. The woman looked at the direction from where the thread came from.

"Lord Yulan...." said the Lady.

"Leave that kid you demon...." shouted Yulan. The demon growled in a high voice. Yulan stretched his other hand too and a thread got wrapped around the demon's neck.

The demon shouted in pain. He left the kid and the kid started falling down. Suddenly a man in beautiful yellow robes appeared there and caught the baby and gave it to the mother.

"Thank you....Thank you so much...." said the woman and ran away from there.

"Xuishi....attack...." yelled Yulan and the man in yellow punched the demon. A blue light appeared from his hand and the demon fell down on the ground.

Yulan looked around and saw the other small demons are also caught up by his subordinates.

"Everyone please calm down....." said Yulan drawing everyone's attention.

"We have caught all the demons....you all are safe now....and for all your loss....our clan will help you set up everything again..." said Yulan and everything bowed to him.

"We should go now master...." said Xuishi and Yulan nodded and the walked away.

From Last 10000years, the Shanxian village is a habitat to many humans and demons. Along with them also live people called Tianshis, a group of posperous and powerful people. People used to call them as the incarnation of gods as they possess many powerful energy and are always helpful to the humankind. Tianshis had been protecting Shanxian village from Demons from years, but they only kill those who are harmful to the humans.

But from few years the attacks had increased. No one had idea why but they were doing their work to protect people.

 No one had idea why but they were doing their work to protect people