Amour angrily hurled his phone at the couch before plopping down next to it. "Hell naw I ain't alright! I don't even got the fucking mental strength to repeat this shit, so imma let dumbass tell you when he come in."

Raven made her way to her man sitting in his lap. Amour laid his head on her chest letting her baby him so he could calm down as she rubbed his forehead softly.

The front door soon opened with Don walking right in. "Don what yo ignorant ass done did this time?" Chanel asked knowing how he was. They'd been classmates from kindergarten until senior year of high school and he been the same way.

"First of all what happened to hello? How are you? Ain't nobody body teach you some manners?" Don shot back after being caught off guard by her question.

"Cut the shit Dee! The fuck going on? The show was canceled?"Chanel asked.

Don shook his head. "None of that actually...Show still hap'nin. But! There was a slight mishap with our flights."

"A mishap like what Don!? The weather is good all week so the flights couldn't have gotten canceled for weather." Raven interjected.

Don sighed. "It's not that either. What happened is I put the tickets for July 8th instead of June 8th." He revealed.

Everybody in the room groaned.

"How the fuck you make a mistake like that! You got the tickets two weeks ago, how you just now seeing the date you put?" An aggravated Zaylon asked.

"All that damn weed he smoke is how, fucking pothead!" Amour interjected.

Don then looked at him like he had two heads. "Bitch I know you lying! You smoke da' same amount of weed as me. Lips blacker than a fat bitch elbows cooking the fried chicken at uh' family reunion!"

Amour couldn't help but laugh. "Bae you do smoke a lot too..." Rainey added.

Amour sucked his teeth. "Princess who side you on!?" He whined making her laugh.

"That's besides the point y'all! Did you at least get us tickets for tomorrow then? We do have five days before he actually performs." Cash, amours guitar player inquired. He was also Nelly's boyfriend.

"That's another thing! Since Usher pop-locking ass lil residency start this week, all flights to Vegas is booked."

"Not too much on Ursher!" Nelly warned him.

"So how the hell we supposed to get there now?" Raven asked the important question.

Don was about to say something before Cash stopped him. "I could get my dads old tour bus!  We can make a road-trip out of it." Cash suggested. His pops used to be the lead singer in a black country band. Their old tour bus sat behind a shed on his family's farm in Sparta Georgia.

"Ooh! That could be fun...what do you say baby?" Raven asked turning her attention to Amour who's face was turned up.

"Ion know babe...I mean Cash do the shit even run?"

"Yeah it runs! Pops keeps it in top shape for when him and his buddies do their annual fishing trip."

"I think it's a good idea Amour...We can even stop in New Orleans, you said you wanted me to take you one day."Raven suggested.

"Aye! I like the sound of that. Getting fucked up on bourbon street and getting flashed by bad bitches sound like my forte!"  Zaylon said excitingly.

Raven laughed. "Well what you're thinking about is Mardi Gras which came already. But it do still get crazy."

"I'm down!" Nelly interjected

"Me too! Cause I ain't have no backup." Don replied.

Amour gave him a look that said Nigga we know! " How much we gotta pay to use ya bus?"

Cash waved him off. "You straight! You my boy, but if everybody could chip in for gas that would help a lot."

Amour pondered on it for a moment before making his decision. "It's a deal broski!" Amour said agreeing to terms slapping hands with Cash.

With that everybody began to gather their stuff so they could pile into Cash's Ford F-350 and Stixx, Amour's drummer Jeep Cherokee. They had about a two hour drive before they could even get to the bus.

"Oh! There is one more little thing." Don announced.

"What now nigga... damn!" Zaylon groaned.

"Hey y'aaaaaall!" A Girl called out.

At that very moment Amours anger had returned. "OH FUCK NAWL!"

Decided to try out a new genre! Hope y'all like it 😈🎃