Packing then airport

{a week exactly later}

DUDEEEEEE ! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT IN ABOUT 4 HOURS ILL BE IN THE SAME STATE AS HARRISON AND YOU! I screamed putting my phone on speaker so I could multitask.

IKR I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU BOTH! SKYPE JUST DOESNT DO THE JOB! ITS TIME WE FINALLY MET! Andrea screamed to me over the phone!

I only have a hour and thirty minutes to get everything set and ready to the airport. My plane leaves like an hour after I get there and going to customs and everything will take like thirty alone so i really need to get a move on. I exclaimed.

{A hour went by and I'm all pack and on my way to the airport}

*note* I'm skipping the airport part cause that all lame and boring.

{I board the plane and ready my body for the long flight. After 20 minutes go by the plane starts to take off.}

The only things I thought of before I fell asleep were the kinds of stuff we were all going to do together!

{*ding* all passenger are free to get and exit the plane. An with that it was my cue to get of and quickly find my luggage so I could call Harrison and have him come pick me up. *20 minutes later* I finally got my luggage and I called Harrison to alert him that I'm here waiting}

*ring* *ring*

Hello! His voice sounds happier than ever!

HAR GUESS WHAT IM HERE!! YOU CAN COME GET ME NOW! I yelled excited!

Fantastic, but hey do you mind if a friend of mine comes and gets you? cause I'm currently still trying to figure out all this scheduling! He asked.

Yea of course! Who is it tho?! I asked confused.

Oh! Do you remember my friend Isaac? Him and you have spoken before and played at few games vs eachother! He asks.

Yea ! Obviously how could I forget beating that try hard! I smirked laughing!

He laughed as well. Anyways see you when you get here he should be there any minute now so wait patiently okay! Anyways bye, love gtg!

Bye har ! See you when I get there! I smiled hanging up the phone!

{I sat there waiting for 2 minutes then I realized I don't even know what Isaac looks like let alone does he probably even know what I look like. So I grabbed my phone and spun around to walk towards the front entrance about to dial har until I crashed right in to someone causing the both of us to fall back.}

{Cliff hanger} also this is raw so I didn't do any editing so ignore certain errors I'll go back later.