UA Sports Festival: Part 4

Start from the beginning

Endeavor: So you've finally accepted it! Yes! Excellent! It all starts now for you! With my blood pumping in your veins, you will surpass me... You will fulfill my ambitions!

Present Mic: A sudden pep talk from Mr. Endeavor, huh? What a doting parent.

Midoriya: Incredible... What are you smiling about?

Todoroki: With those wounds... And this situation... You must be crazy. It's not my problem what happens to you now.

Midoriya started to build up power, and Todoroki started to increase his flames.

Cementos: Midnight!

Cementos touched the ground and started to form a wall. Meanwhile Midoriya rushed towards Todoroki and he put his hand out to unleash his flames.

Todoroki: Midoriya... COME AT ME!

They clashed, but Cementos was able to form a barrier. A flash of blinding light and an explosion followed.

Cementos: I don't believe that bigger is better, but... That was something else...

Present Mic: What the—!? What's with your class?

Aizawa: All that chilled air was heated in an instant, making it expand.

Present Mic: What a blast, though. And what heat! Can't see a thing. Has the match been decided?

When the smoke cleared, Midoriya was seen leaning against one of the walls of the stadium. His body slowly slides towards the ground.

Midnight: Midoriya is out of bounds... Todoroki moves on to the next round!

The people around (y/n) started chatting about the fight. (Y/n) takes out his little booklet and makes a mark on Midoriya and Todoroki's names.

The Sports Festival didn't stop with them though. Bakugo had his battle after with Kirishima, he won due to his overwhelming offensive power. The match that followed was Ida vs Todoroki.

Present Mic: Both of these competitors come from renowned her families. It's a fight between elites! Tenya Ida vs Shoto Todoroki!

Ida started the battle trying to beat Todoroki with pure speed. He was doing well until Todoroki managed to freeze him almost completely.

Present Mic: Ida is unable to continue! Todoroki moves on without using his fire powers!

The semi final battle was next, Katsuki Bakugo vs Fumikage Tokoyami.

(Y/n): This will be an uphill battle for Tokoyami... His quirk is at a disadvantage to Bakugo's.

At the start of the battle they both went at each other strong.

Present Mic: It's Bakugo vs Tokoyami! And Bakugo's unstoppable! Tokoyami's come this far with his series of wins thanks to his near invincible quirk, but... Now he's totally on the defensive! He can't even get close!

Tokoyami was having trouble keeping up with Bakugo's maneuverability. He was able to leap behind him, leaving Tokoyami open for an attack.

|Stun Gernade|