UA Sports Festival: Part 4

Start from the beginning

Todoroki: Sorry for all this. I appreciate it though, Midoriya. Thanks to you... He doesn't look too happy. With both hands destroyed, you can't fight anymore. Let's end this.

Present Mic: Todoroki continued his relentless assault! Could this next ice attack win it all?

Midoriya: WHO SAYS I'M DONE!?

Midoriya attacks back with more force than his previous ones, pushing Todoroki back to the other side of the arena.

Midoriya: You're shivering... Todoroki. Quirks are still just physical abilities. You must have a limit to how much of that cold you bear. But then... You could always use your left side to thaw yourself out, right?

(Y/n): You figured it out...

Midoriya: Everyone's giving it their all. To win... To achieve their goals... To make it to the top! And you're gonna win with half power!? I still... Haven't put a scratch on you!

Midoriya made a fist with his injured arm.

Midoriya: GIMME EVERYTHING YOU GOT! COME AT ME!

Todoroki: What are you planning? Everything I've got...? Did my bastard of a father pay you off or something?

Todoroki took off and dashed after his opponent.

Todoroki: You're pissing me off!

(Y/n): His movement did get slower... Guess my little hunch was right.

Todoroki formed ice in his hand and reach out to Midoriya. Midoriya ducked and focused power in his hand, he delivered a punch to Todoroki's gut that lifted him off his feet.

Present Mic: WHAT A HIT! THINGS ARE REALLY HEARTING UP!

(Y/n): At this rate... If Midoriya even makes it to the next round... His body not be able to take it.

Todoroki clinched his side.

Todoroki: So now you're on the offensive?

He put his foot down to make ice towards Midoriya.

Midoriya: It's not just you that's slowing down. Your ice is weaker too.

Midoriya put his thumb to his cheek to blast Todoroki and his ice back.

Todoroki: Why are you going this far?

Midoriya: Just trying to meet expectations! A smiling... Dependable... Cool hero... THAT'S WHO I WANNA BE! THAT'S I'M GIVING IT EVERYTHING! FOR EVERYONE! Your experiences... Your determination... I can't even begin to imagine what all that's like... But... If you become number one without giving it your all... Then I really don't think you're serious... About denying him everything!

Todoroki: Shut up...

More ice started to form on Todoroki, half his body now covered.

Midoriya: THAT'S WHY I HAVE TO WIN! I HAVE TO SURPASS YOU!

They clashed once, sending each other back.

Todoroki: I'll show my father...

Midoriya: YOUR POWER... IS YOUR OWN!

Todoroki erupted into flames, almost burning Midoriya from the sheer power.

Todoroki: I thought you wanted to win? Damn it... So why're you trying to inspire me? Which one of us isn't taking this seriously now? But I... Wanna be a hero too!

Both Midoriya and Todoroki smiled.

Endeavor: SHOTOOO!

Everyone turned to see the number 2 hero, Endeavor walk down the steps.