Part 16

Ok so I found her.

"GWENNY!!!"

"[NAME]!!!!"

"GWENNY!!!"

"[NAME]!!!!"

"KEEP IT DOWN WILL YOU SOME PEOPLE HAVE THINGS TO DO!" Oop, that was the old ass history teacher.

"SHUT YO OLD ASS UP!"
I yelled back at him, that Almost fossil ass mother fucker deserved it he ruined my moment with Gwen.

I hear multiple gasps around me.

But I don't give a fuck.

"Anyway, you waiting for anyone?"I asked Gwen

"Yep waiting for Finney as usual" she replied back with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

"Ah alright I'll wait with you"
I said, she said a quick ok.

The last time I met her brother it was supper fucking awkward.

Probably because I'm fine as hell😍💅

"Ah, there he is." He hasn't seen us yet so Gwen decided to take matters into her own hands. She inhaled a lot of air

Oh no, don't tell me she's going to screa-

"FINNEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"
She yelled with everything in her, I could see him jump in surprise and quickly look around for who yelled his name and once he spotted us he speed walked over too us.

"Why would you yell my name my like that, what's wrong with you?!" He said as he smacked her upside the head.

"A lot of thing Finney, a lot if things." She replied to his question with a blank stare, not even phased by the smack to her head.

I gulp as I grab my bag and pull out a business card,

"Here's my therapists info, you look like you need it."
I said to her with the same blank stare she had.

"This is why you are my favorite😍😘❤️💅🤭" she said after she took the card from my hand and spun around with her hands on her chest.

I blew a kiss at her with a wink.

She put her hand up to catch it.

Then she put the hand she caught it in to her lips.

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing."

Fuck, I forgot Finney was here.

"Nothing" me and Gwen said at the same time.
And the same tone of voice.
And Same facial expression.

"You guys are fucking creepy."

"Thanks" we said at the same time.
And The same tone of voice.
And same facial expression.

Again.

"Anyway come on Gwen we need to go home now."
He stain a serious voice.

"Yeah I know." She said in a almost sad voice as if she didn't want to go home.

"Bye [NAME] see you tomorrow!" Gwen said as she walked away with her brother.

"Yeah see you tomorrow Gwenny, make it home safe!"
I said

"You too!"that was the last thing she said before she turned around and continued to walk home with her brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short I seriously do not have any ideas but I'll try to post more again I am so sorry.

485 words🤭