ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴOᑌᖇ

[Sorry for the HUGE chapter wait! It's shorter because I wanted to post it as soon as I can!)

The man dropped Y/n, walking away into the shadows as Y/n looked around. Their face was covered in shock as they saw Claire rocking in a rocking chair. 'Is she hiding with this man or something?' Y/n thought as they crawled over to her.

They gasped and fell back as they realized she was dead. She was suffocated to death with a saran wrapped around her head. Y/n turned around, the man now standing there with a sharp glass in his hands. Y/n's eyes widened as they realized, their time was up.

They didn't get to say goodbye to anybody, just like Claire. They slowly stood up, taking a step back and almost tripping over Claire's body. The man stepped towards Y/n, till Y/n was up against the window, their hands shaking.

They looked around, but to no avail, their body was too frozen to move. A tear shed from their eye as the man slowly walked towards Y/n, lifting the sharp glass over his head; Y/n's whole body now shaking with fear.

He kept walking till he was in front of the shivering Y/n, lifting the glass a bit more.

"Hey, where did Y/n go?" Barb asked, looking around their room. "I don't know, maybe she's at Claire's College, let's go meet up with them," Phyl responded, putting on her coat. "Fine, but if they're both not there I'm calling the damn cops." Phyl shrugged for a response. Barb also put on her coat, leaving the front door behind Jess and Phyl.