Chapter 17: Romantic Attempt #1 (I).

Start from the beginning

"You mean... having a spell to make the teacher follow your orders?" (Azel) raises an eyebrow remembering that she still has her license to use magic publicly will be revoked if she abuses her power especially if it's something being used in humans.

"Oh no I don't need that! Some of the teachers here are witches and I'm acquainted with one!" (Lucinda) tells her and the demon lord was not expecting that there were other witches in the premises in power. "I'll lead the way! It's actually the teacher you met before in your homeroom class."

"Alright, if you really think this will make me closer to her."

Lucinda was quick on her feet and was even taking selfies as they walked towards the teachers office pausing the video and showing it to the demon lord who became intrigued with the other things a phone is able to do.

"And if you press this one called filters, you'll see so many other possible background changes to your surroundings. If you want to make everything cute press the pink background filter and if you want to go retro just press this black and white one-" (Lucinda) shows her the video settings where Azel, the demon lord was learning at a great pace.

The witch's patience was certainly a long one, she didn't mind teaching the dangerous demon everything she knew.

Azel noticed and secretly she was thankful.

"Like this?" (Azel) follows her instructions and was able to change the filters of the video. The witch was so proud of her baby steps into learning technology that she clapped, heart turning soft.

"Yeah! You're a natural! We should hang out more sometimes, even online! We could play games- teach you how to say curse words in ten more different languages!" A sudden idea popped up in Lucinda's mind.

Technically the demon lord gives bad luck, would that also apply to online things?

If she has the demon lord by her side surely... She'll be having the best time of her life using Azel as a shield of bad luck against her enemies in the League of Doom game.

"Online... What is online?" (Azel) asks curiously, eager to learn more but Lucinda thinks that was enough for the day.

"We have a long way to get you used to modern tech..." (Lucinda) sighs with a bitter smile but it was okay. They'll take things one thing at the time and for now, the love route to romance was the most important one to focus on.

Soon they arrived at the teacher's staff room.

Knock! Knock! Knock

"Excuse me, we're here to see Professor Lilith Lovely!"

Many professors were walking around the room talking about their lesson plans, their own personal coffee machine by the break room area and gossip.

"Didn't you hear? The recently adopted daughter of the Hua Lin family has enrolled. Many were speculating that she was a mistress' child-"