I love how Maeve treats my siblings as her own. She's an only child so I want Maeve to be with me all the time. Nathalie blew out the candles that were lit. The next one is the 18th treasures, these people are all connected to our family. Our young cousins ​​gave her a gift, sobrang malapit si Nathalie sa mga bata. She loves children very much.

I excused myself through them and stood up, I went to the restroom again. Tinignan ko ang sarili ko sa salamin, I don't even know what to do here. I don't even know why I came here. I just fixed my hair and put on a little make-up. I fixed my clothes and walked back inside, mamaya ko na tatanggalin ang coat ko kapag nasa bar na kami ni Maeve. Pagkabalik ko sa loob ay nag-start na ang 18th roses, 'buti na lang ay naabutan kong si Nathalie at Daddy ang sumasayaw.

They were talking about something because I noticed that Daddy was saying something to Nathalie. Well, Nathalie is a daddy's girl, Adrian too! A daddy's boy. Kami lang ni Kuya Ashton ang kay Mommy. Napatingin ako kay Maeve na kinalabit ako at sinabing lumipat kami ng table.

"Doon tayo sa may gilid. Nagpalagay ako ng one table at four chairs doon para sa 'tin," she whispered, tinignan ko kung saan siya nakaturo.

"And why?" my forehead increased, wondering.

"Malay mo, may gwapo na tumabi sa 'tin," she winked at me. What the fuck!

"Hindi ako pumapatol sa mas bata sa 'kin." Inirapan ko siya. Hinablot niya pa 'yung buhok ko kaya mas lalo akong nainis, she can just hit me! Just don't touch my hair. Kakaayos ko lang nito tapos magugulo na naman? "Pagkatapos nitong 18th roses, saka tayo lumipat," she just nodded at my decision, losing the fight she wanted to do right away. Hindi ko ba alam dito kung bakit biglaang gusto lumipat. I just drank glasses of water one after the other while watching how they danced, I know all the men that Nathalie danced with. Natatawa rin ako sa mga pictures na nagfa-flash sa screen, jeje days.

I frowned again when I saw that Nathalie was nervous when she took the mic from the emcee. This is the last rose, why will she speak? Pagkatapos nito ay ibibigay na naming magkakapatid ang message and gift namin for Nathalie. Does Nathalie have anything else to say? Will she only receive up to seventeen roses? Kulang ba ng isang lalaki?

She looked at the mic and turned it on. "Uh, before the final rose I receive, I want to inform my family first. No, I want to inform my siblings because my parents already know about this. I'm nervous," It was obvious in her voice that her voice was being pulled by another soul. Our eyes met. Nilagyan ko ulit ng tubig ang baso ko at mabagal na ininom 'yon. "Everyone, as I accept the last rose, I want to say that my boyfriend will be the last one to dance with me today. Yes, I have a boyfriend. This was the first time I introduced him to my family after hiding for several years,"

What?!

Boyfriend?!

Kaagad akong napatayo at tinakpan ang bibig ko. I can't take it out! I noticed a few people eyeing me as I hurried out to go to the restroom. This time, naiihi na talaga ako! Tumakbo ako papunta sa restroom habang inuubo, nasamid ako. I didn't know how I wanted to feel or how I would react! Bakit naman kasi biglaan? Why did she introduce in this way that she has a boyfriend? What did she say again? 'after hiding for several years', 'yon? This is not a good idea.

"Nads!" I heard Maeve's screaming voice, it looked like she was chasing me.

So, what does Nathalie mean she hid from us for years that she had a boyfriend? What if her boyfriend cheated on her and I didn't know? Who will catch her back? What if Nathalie is not treated right? What if Nathalie sleeps with heavy feelings because they didn't fix their fight? What if her boyfriend is not a good person? What if her boyfriend prioritized his female friends before her? What if what happened to me happened to her? What if...