"Tagal naman ng kainan," reklamo ni Andrei habang nakaupo kaya napatingin ako sa kaniya. Siniko siya ni Rafi kaya natawa ako.

"It's like we didn't eat a burger before coming here. Shut up, Andrei. Umuwi ka na kaya?" even me ay naririnig ang pagkairita ng boses ni Rafi, bakit ba palagi na lang 'to naiinis kay Andrei? But she loves him. Ah, maybe that is her love language for Andrei. Andrei swallowed and put his hand on Rafi's shoulder, inilapit niya ang mukha niya sa tenga ni Rafi at may ibinulong ito, where Rafi once again had a reason to hit Andrei again.

Under naman pala ang kuya mo Andrei.

I greeted Kuya when I saw him, Maeve's parents were right behind him. The three of them arrived at the same time. Lumapit ang emcee kina Mommy at Daddy at sinabing kailangan nilang magbigay ng welcome speech bago mag-entrance si Nathalie. They went to the front and spoke there. Everyone was silent and I was one of them, I sat quietly and listened to what they said. My attention went to Mommy who had a big smile.

She's just so beautiful. I don't wonder why Daddy married her. Mommy knows a lot about being a woman, she knows right from wrong. She is not afraid of anyone, she fights for everyone. Her job suits her very well.. she's so powerful. And my Dad, I'm not Daddy's girl because from the very beginning I've only been close to Mommy, even so I love them both equally.

After their speech, I thought it was Nathalie's entrance right away but it was a group, it was also Nathalie's friends. Six of them, they went to the front to dance. I can't deny it, they are great. Nathalie used to love dancing but there was a reason for her to leave that passion, junior high school pa lang 'ata siya no'n? I don't know, I forgot. It's been years.

"Today is a very special day for Mr. and Mrs. Vienaiaz because their third child was born with the face of an Angel. This day, we will celebrate the gratitude for the life God has given to our precious celebrant." The emcee finally said. I smiled, my heart is beating faster. "Ladies and gentlemen, let's join hands as we greet the debutante and as she entered a new phase of life, Miss Nathalie Vienaiaz!"

I looked at the door when I heard it open, my smile widened when I saw my sister wearing a gown. I restrained myself but my heart gave way, my heart burst as tears of joy fell from my eyes. This day has come, I know that the next few days will be difficult for her because she's no longer a minor, she'll lose a lot in her life. I know it will be really difficult.. so as long as I can, I will do everything just to see their lives after I do my part myself.

Simple kong pinunasan ang mga luha ko na patuloy bumabagsak habang patuloy na pinapanood si Nathalie maglakad papunta sa harapan. I just dabbed my cheeks with a tissue so as not to ruin the make-up, ayoko na nga mag-retouch, eh. May naka-flash din sa screen 'yung mga old pictures ni Nathalie with us, 'buti na lang maganda ako roon kaya ayos lang. Ang dugyot tignan ni Kuya Ashton!

The prayer was led by Adrian because Nathalie requested it. All the lights went off and when the music started, the light suddenly went to Nathalie, only to her.

Nathalie looked at me, I tilted my head, ready to listen. "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you... And everything you do." I smiled when she started singing looking at me, my heart felt sad when I realized the first line of the song. This treatment of us brothers and sisters, is done only by us. We love each other, no one is left behind. If I always seem to be their favorite, no. Others always say that. What they don't know is that's all they see. Sometimes, it's not necessary to show everything to others. You also have to hide your happier days, you never know what will happen.

18th candles came first, it was just Nathalie's friends again but Rafi and Maeve were included. When it was Maeve's turn, I was laughing so hard. "Hi, happy birthday, Nathalie! Now that you're eighteen, if you need advice, come to me. Ha-ha, you know!" Maeve chuckled and winked. "Wala naman akong sasabihin sa 'yo, eh. If you want to join us later, let me know. H'wag kang matakot sa Ate mo, I got your back! Kidding aside. Welcome to adulthood, Nathalie. I hope you learn to be stronger and handle all the mistakes you can make in life that will bear fruit,"