Prologue

"You need to stop ignoring how all these people treat you. You need to learn how to defend yourself. You're like a doormat and you're letting all those people step on you. So if you agree, I can help you." Rocky negotiated. She was right. I do need to learn how to defend myself. I need to stand up and change how the rest of my senior year will go.

"Ok. I'll do it." I replied earning a smile from Rocky.

"Let's rock this bitch." She said fist pumping in the air.
**************************
My name is Taryn and I've been bullied for a while. When I was getting ganged up by the 'populars', Rocky came in and helped me. They all seemed scared of her. I can understand that because Rocky is pretty intimidating. I thought that she was going to hurt me too, but I'm reality she wanted to help me. Its probably because she pitied me.

       My life at home is normal. I have a mom and an annoying 13 year old younger brother. I have a dad but he's in the army and I barely get to see him.

       My life at schol is completely different though. I'm the 'nerd'. I don't care that people consider me that though. Its the 'nerds' that always succeed in life. Well most of the time at least. Of course I get tired of the bullying and I really wanted it ti stop. Ever since Rocky came into my life I knew that I would survive my senior year.