Author's Note!!!

Author: I am very sorry but I am really struggling to be motivated to write this. I'm just finding the whole harem thing hard to write so I'm sorry but I am discontinuing this book. To make up for my heinous act... I will eventually write several books for several marvel females.

The first one whenever that will be... Will be Polaris x Red Riot male reader. I will also list a bunch of things I had planned for this story.

1) Nice Y/N harem= Black cat, Polaris and Invisible woman
Mean Y/N harem= Mary Jane, Loki and She-Hulk
Both Y/N= Squirrel girl and Death

2) Your secret power was the reality stone inside you... However it isn't a normal reality stone but the multiversal reality stone. This means it can affect the multiverse.

3) You would battle the Juggernaut and the other Exemplars.

4) You would be forced to submit to Enchantress to save your loved ones.

5) Enchantress would rule over the multiverse with an army of yous. You would slowly and secretively learn how to use the reality stone and return the universe to normal in a battle against other yous. This would lead to the destruction of the multiversal reality stone.

Once again I am sorry but I promise I will make a few marvel books focusing on one character.