☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩

Start from the beginning

Takemichi only nervously listened in, feeling quite put off due to this new information he had gathered.

The trio got off their motorbikes, and began to walk about.

Y/n decided to speak up, "Mikey's big bro was the boss of a motorcycle gang. And he still sucked at fighting." They grinned, reminiscing about the past.

"WHAT?! NO WAY!!" Takemichi gaped in shock, "That's a real shock!! You're older brother couldn't fight??!" He instantly looked over at Mikey.

Mikey laughed, "Everyone would gather around my big bro. All the delinquents in Tokyo idolised my bro; a guy who was weaker than them."

"I'm sure they thought they'd never lose as long as he had their backs." Y/n added.

Takemichi's eyes sparkled, "Just like you, Mikey-kun!" He gushed.

Mikey smiled, before looking down and muttering, "I'm just weak."

"...Huh?" Takemichi was taken aback.

"But you're strong, Takemitchy." Mikey smiled at the other male, "What's really important...isn't whether you can win fights. It's not losing against yourself."

"Even though you're weak, you don't give in to anyone. Not even the leader of the Black Dragons." Mikey then paused, "When I feel like i'm gonna snap, and lose my sense of self...I want you both to scold me, Y/n, Takemitchy."

"Like my bro would have done." Mikey tilted his head and smiled.

"Of course, I will!!" Takemichi grinned back at his friend, promising it.

Y/n also softly let out a grin, "Sure, Mikey. I'll scold you."

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

"The first meeting of the year!! All members of the Tokyo Manji gang will now begin!!" Draken loudly announced to the crowd.

"Toman and the Black Dragons faced each other in conflict. We originally had a peace agreement, but that failed." Y/n spoke up with a bored expression.

"It was caused by discord between the brothers Hakkai Shiba, and Taiju Shiba." Draken added, "Toman clashed with the Black Dragons on Christmas, claiming victory after a hard-fought battle."

"Three people here today will discuss this matter with everyone." Y/n bluntly said.

"The first person! Hakkai Shiba, to the front!!" Draken called for the youngest Shiba.

Hakkai walked up to the front, "It all started with a stupid little lie I told. To keep up that little lie, I dragged my family...I dragged Toman into it." He looked down.

"Then the problem grew bigger, resulting in the conflict between Toman and The Black Dragons. I'm responsible for all of this, everyone." Hakkai then bowed lowly, "I'm sorry."

There was a bit of chatter, before someone spoke up.

"Don't worry about it, Hakkai! What sparks conflict in the first place is always somethin' small anyway!" Muto smiled slightly.