☩ Chapter Thirty Four ☩

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n smirked proudly, "Good job, Manjiro!!" They exclaimed, causing a small and soft smile to make its may onto Mikey's face in return.

Eventually, Taiju awoke and went outside, only to see all his men having been defeated by Draken.

●☩▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁☩●

They were all riding their bikes, biding Chifuyu, Mitsuya, and the Shiba's goodbye.

Hina and Takemichi ended up talking and got back together after sorting out their misunderstanding.

"Weak to women, weak at fighting...But when things get tough, he's got your back! Takemichi is just like Shin, isn't he...?" Y/n grinned.

Mikey smiled, "Yeah, he is."

Draken smiled, "Y/n, look after Mikey! Cause I gotta go now, got it?"

"Sure." Y/n nodded, as Draken left after saying his goodbyes.

Y/n, Mikey, and Takemichi all then went together on their respective bikes, peacefully just riding together.

"Mikey, Y/n, where are both of your parents?" Takemichi curiously decided to ask.

Y/n awkwardly glanced around, beads of sweat falling down their face, "Um..." They began to fidget with the scarf Mikey had given them.

"Y/n doesn't get along with their bio-family." Mikey helpfully answered for Y/n, "They went to an orphanage and ran away from that, so they don't have any parents."

"I-I see...Sorry, Y/n!!" Takemichi quickly apologised, caught slightly off guard by the answer.

Y/n let out a ghost of a smile, "It's fine, Takemitchy. I'm over it now." They lied.

"I don't got any parents either. It's just me, gramps, and Emma." Mikey answered for himself.

Takemichi was once again surprised, "Wow!! So you're grandpa raised you? That's surprising!" 

"Me and Emma don't have the same mum, so we used to live in different homes." Mikey informed, "Her mum...dumped her off with me and gramps ten or so years ago and disappeared."

"Yikes...Talk about savage." Takemichi sweatdropped with a shocked expression.

"My bro raised us both. He was ten years older than me, and we followed him everywhere." Mikey spoke in a soft and delicate tone, "He taught us all sorts of things."

"Sometimes, I don't know what's going on." Mikey admitted quietly, "My bro should be around, but he isn't."

Y/n narrowed their eyes ever so slightly, "Should be around, but isn't...?? What strange choice of words..."

"And I don't understand what that means." Mikey spoke, "When that happens, my mind goes blank. I don't know right from left, or up from down. "

"I don't know what's right and what's wrong." Mikey bluntly said, his eyes dulled.

Y/n's eyes widened a little, "Is he...talking about his dark impulses?"