(F)(M)RenYang: In Secret

Thank you to @XIULOVEBOT for requesting! I hope you will enjoy <3

====================================

When they first met, Renjun POV

When I first saw YangYang there was a weird sensation in me. He had a beautiful smile and was so charming. Handsome at every angle and was an all-rounder. He was ethereal to me. Before I knew it I was caught staring and quickly turned my head away, blushing.

YangYang POV

I was super nervous. I have finally accomplished my dream to debut. I walked into the practice room with heavy steps. I look around while I warmed up. I noticed a cute boy in the corner. He looked shorter than me and very pretty. I made sudden eye contact with him. He quickly turned around, but I continued to stare. I could see his blush and found it very cute. I will ask about him later and maybe talk to him as well.

Time Skip to now

"YangYang!" Renjun burst through the door yelling for his boyfriend's name. Well more like a secret boyfriend. No one knew about their relationship and it was kept between themselves.

"He is in his room doing a Vlive, so be careful when you go in there. And don't be too loud WinWin is sleeping." Kun said, acknowledging Renjun's presence.

Renjun made his way to YangYang's room, making to shut the door quietly after him. He took a seat beside YangYang and said "Hi" to the fans. The chat was blowing up to see this duo as it was one of the few they have never seen on camera.

"Today's special guest is Hwang Renjun!" YangYang excitedly introduced Renjun, as if he was on a radio show. The live went on for another hour and they had loads of fun playing with the cats, making jokes, and talking with the fans.

"I think that is all for today guys, we are going to head to our schedules now," YangYang said ending with a smile.

"Goodbye, czennies!" Renjun said waving at the camera. They ended the live. Renjun got up seating himself on YangYang's lap.

"Renjun-ah what are you doing, anyone could walk in on us right now." YangYang whisper shouted. Renjun whined not getting up from his spot and just snuggled deeper into YangYang's neck. The warmth from him was nice compared to the cold room. He gave a kiss on YangYang's neck, letting his lips linger for a bit. "Kitten wants to play? Hm?" YangYang lowly whispered.

Renjun didn't reply and continued to suck on YangYang's neck. YangYang wrapped his arms around Renjun's waist. He stood up with Renjun in his arms. "Not so fast kitten we will have to move places. Don't be naughty if you know what's good for you."

YangYang scanned the living room making sure there was no one there. The coast was clear so he brought Renjun to one of the dance practice rooms. He locked the door behind him, while Renjun waited on the couch.

"Strip"

Renjun did as told and YangYang went in for a kiss. Thier tounges press against each other as they were kissing hungrily. After sharing a few more kisses YangYang's hand snuck down from the waist to Renjun's leaking cock. YangYang moved his hand at a quick pace surprising Renjun.

"Ahhh~ YangYang~" Renjun let out loud moans and heavy breaths as YangYang continued to work up and down his shaft.

"Kitten~ You cant be too loud. Do you want the others to see you falling apart underneath me? Hm?" YangYang smirked as the words left his lips. Renjun whimpered at the dirty words. The pleasure felt so good.

YangYang wiped the little precum from the tip of Renjun's dick, playing with the slit. Renjun's back arched at the feeling. YangYang continued to give him a blowjob until Renjun could feel his oragansam coming.

"YangYang~ Ah! I need to cum please, please let me cum~" Renjun begged for his release.

YangYang looked at Renjun, he had red lips and his glossy eyes. His hair messed up and his beautiful facial features showing. He looks like an angle, YangYang thought to himself.

"Go ahead kitten. Cum as you wish" with that Renjun cummed over YangYang's hand and part of the couch. Renjun panted trying to catch his breath.

"Baby you did so well~ Now don't be naughty again. I let you cum this time because you were just so cute." YangYang teased.

"Do you need any help with your problem?" Renjun asked gesturing towards the tent in YangYang's pants.

"Nah its fine, I will finish it off in the shower. You have to get to dance practice babe."

"Are you sure? It will be uncomfortable though." Renjun said eager to help.

"Go to practice baby. I can fuck you later if you want." YangYang said tossing a wink.

"Okay, you big tease" Rejun said gigling with a beautiful blush on his face.

After cleaning up the couch they went thier seprates ways to thier schedules. And what happens during the evening when YangYang pays Renjun a visit? 😏

.

.

.

They watched a movie and cuddled. <3

========================================

Word count: 815

Im so sorry for this shitty (It's not shitty, don't be sorry) fic, it was so short but it took me so long to get out ;-;

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night!

Stay safe <3