(M) (F) JaemRen: I'm Top

I love top Renjun but I ain't editing this masterpiece

-

Summary: Renjun is being bratty and it's getting a bit out of hand. NaNa decides to put Renjun back in his place. (I suck at summaries)

My first smut fic. ANnnNNnND HOLY SHIT its wild.

**Warning!!! This includes mature content!**

The tiniest bit of fluff is in here lol

Enjoy uwu

================================

In DREAM's dorms

The DREAM members all decided to hang out today. Mark and Haechan came from 127's dorm. Chenle arrived with Daegal in his arms and a puppy bag with all of Daegal's toys. They all went to the main living room. Jaemin brought some drinks from the kitchen and handed them out. When Renjun was given his drink he quite literally snatched it out of Jaemin's hands, without a "Thank you" either. Jaemin gave him confused look. Thankfully no one seemed to notice, they were all playing with Daegal.

Renjun was also hogging Daegal when they were playing with her. He would get annoyed if Daegal would suddenly run to another member. He visibly showed it but the members all thought he was just joking. However, Jaemin noticed this action and did not think that he was "joking".

They were going to pick a movie out to watch for the night. Renjun wanted to watch "The Walking Dead" but everyone wanted to watch something different.

"Well, it's five over one, Injunnie," Haechan said.

"But I wanted to watch "The Walking Dead" tonight," Renjun said in a slightly irritated tone. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Jaemin giving him a warning glare.

"Renjun Ge, we could always watch that another time." Chenle had kindly suggested. He was on the sofa cuddling with Daegal beside Jisung.

"Sorry, Renjun I don't feel like watching a horror film today." Jeno chimed in.

"Well, I don't care because I want to watch "The Walking Dead" right now! Renjun yelled. He was pouting and curled up with knees against his chest. The members usually would have thought it was cute, but not right now.

"Come on Renjun don't be like that. We need to enjoy this night." Mark was trying to calm him down. All the members looked at him. However, Jaemin who had been quiet this whole time approached the couch. He puts an arm on Renjun's shoulder.

"Injun, just listen to them okay? We can always watch "The Walking Dead" when it's the two of us" His voice was calm yet strict.

"I don't want to. You aren't the boss me. You can't tell me what to do." Renjun mumbled but it was audible enough to hear when everyone was quiet.

"RENJUN!" Jaemin raised his voice. Renjun just turned around and avoided eye contact with everyone.

"Why don't you guys hang out in the 127 dorms or go get some food" Jaemin gritted through his teeth. Then he turned and bent down next to Renjun's ear. "You better be in my bedroom by the time that I get back. Naked" his voice was deep and full of lust.

Renjun got up and ran to the back, while Jaemin escorted the rest of the members to the door. After the members have left Jaemin walk through the hallway until he reached the front of his door. He grabbed the knob until he heard a small moan. He quietly opened it to see Renjun touching himself. Jaemin smirked as he opened the door all the way catching Renjun off guard.

"Starting without me huh?" Jaemin walked towards the bed hovering over Renjun. Renjun turned his head and whimpered. "Use your words slut." Jaemin's voice was full of anger and lust.