CHAPTER ONE

Season 4 episode 2
First learn stand

DJ LAWRENCE, sat in her room blasting music, killer queen by queen, through her headphones

DJ LAWRENCE, sat in her room blasting music, killer queen by queen, through her headphones. She was getting ready for her first day at school, she never went to school as her dad never wanted her to. He said that he didn't want her getting bullied or end up being a bully, like he did. But she manage to convince him to let her go to school, and she was excited.

"DJ HURRY UP, YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE." Shouted Johnny Lawrence, the father of DJ. She jumped off of her bed, putting the headphones around her neck and walked out her room.

"Don't forget your hanging out with Robby today." Johnny told his daughter. She said bye to her dad, and left the house walking to her bike.

✧༺♥༻∞

AS SHE REACH THE SCHOOL, she locked up her bike and walked over to the front. As she was about to walk through the door, she got pushed to the side hitting her shoulder on the wall.

"Watch where your going, you dork." said the curly haired boy, walking pass her. As the group of boys walked passed her, she picked up her bag off the floor and walked inside.

"You were the one who pushed me into the wall." DJ said, catching up to the group swinging the bag over her shoulder. Then pushing pass them, making sure to hit the boy on the arm.

✧༺♥༻∞

DJ WAS SAT IN THE GYM, waiting for her turn the play basketball. While she was sat on the bench, she watched the other new kid, who she found out his name is Kenny, play against the boys who pushed her. Kenny was really good at basketball, it made DJ laugh as she watched the curly haired boy try to tackle Kenny.

"Hey." A girl said, who came and sat by DJ, making her turn to look at who was talking to her.

"Hi." DJ replied, taking her eyes off the girl and back to watching them play basketball.

"I'm Lia, what's your name." The called Lia said, putting her hand out waiting for her to shake it.

"DJ." She said, shortly not bothering to shake her hand. She wasn't much of the friend type, she believed she didn't need friends, she had herself to keep her company. Lia took her hand back, feeling slight uncomfortable sitting next to the girl.

"What's his name?" DJ said, lifting a finger to point to the curly haired boy, who was talking to Kenny looking ready to punch him.

"Anthony." Lia replied, as DJ walked over to the pair with a little speed in her walk.

"Leave him alone." DJ said, pushing Anthony away from Kenny.

"Yeah and what you going to do about it, Donna Jo." Anthony said, with a smirk on his face. She didn't know how he knew her name, but it really pissed her off as she hated being called that. Her hand balled up into a fist, and she swung her hand hitting him in the jaw.

"DJ LAWRENCE!" The teacher said, walking over to the trio. "Detention after school!" DJ wasn't bothered, she was glad she did what she did.

✧༺♥༻∞

AFTER DETENTION IT WAS RAINING, DJ walked over to her bike unlocking it and riding to home to meet Robby. As she was riding by a hill, she heard a shout come from behind her.

"DONNA JO LAWRENCE!" the voice said, as she turned to look she saw a group of boy cycling her way. "YOU PUNCH ME YOU GET PAYBACK!" Anthony said, as they cornered DJ by the hill. Anthony got close to her, and pushed her down the hill. She went falling down, her bike tumbling behind her, when she landed at the bottom, her head was gushing with blood and she laid there in pain.

✧༺♥༻∞

DJ WAS WALKING, with her bike by her side with an angry look on her face.

"I hate this bike! This stupid bike! I hate it!" DJ said picking up her bike, throwing it away into the garbage.

"DJ! DJ! Why did you throw your bike away." Robby said, walking over to her with a worried look on his face.

"Cause I felt like it, rob!" DJ said, walking away making sure to his her face.

"DJ." Robby said, turning her round so he could look at her. "DJ what happened?" He said, as he saw the massive gash on her head.

"Fell off my bike." She said, trying to walk away from him.

"I don't believe you, who do this to you." Robby said, grabbing onto her arm stopping her from walking away.

"Just some kids at school... I'm fine." DJ said, look on the edge of crying.

"You don't look fine." He said, pulling her into a hug as she sobbed into his shoulder. "I have an idea, why don't you join Cobra Kai with me."

"Really?" She asked, pulling away from the hug seeing Robby nodding his head. "Okay... but dads gonna kill me."

"He won't have to know." Robby said, walking towards the Cobra Kai dojo.

✧༺♥༻∞

Short chapter, I know sorry
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

Started..............................18/09/22
Status................................writing

writing