ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠. 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖

'Homo' – thoughts
"help"- talking
[milkers]- notes
(:0) – notes

Warning: threaten, dirty joke ig,

|Sanzu POV|

After a couple of weeks, we got to where we needed to, we continue to walk to the place where we were supposed to collect our first mission and information, once we got there, we had to say our names after a bit I was talking with Rindou and Ran while we were waiting after we were given our information we went to an area where less people were at.

A lady who had light brown hair which was tied up into space bun with a hair accessory she had big blue doe eyes and mid dark red lipstick on, and her outfit was a bit revealing.

She kept walking closer to the brothers they both looked uncomfortable which had me confused, the girl didn't stop, and a couple of other girls came up to the brother I'm glad that they didn't touch me, but it still pissed me off, that the girls were touching the brothers I didn't know why but it annoyed me.

I looked at Ran and Rindou who looked like they were very uncomfortable and were trembling a bit and looked a bit panicked, and the girls didn't see that all I could hear was sexual remarks like "are you lonely want to feel good" or "we can go down the road to an inn if you want" "I would love to see you pounding in me" and many others. I was disgust on what I was hearing and how scared they looked so I took matters into my own hands.

I take a breather "oi get your hands off" I say darkly, the girls didn't look "No you just want their dick to yourself" one of the girls looked over at me and how much they all made me pissed off even more "you've got 5 seconds to get your filthy hands off my friends before I kill you" the other girls and the brothers look at me then the girl before response was "bitch please you can't kill for shit" her voice fucking annoyed the shit out of me.

I take my katana out and smiled creepily "are you sure you head would really pretty detached from your body darling" I giggled when I saw their faces, they were afraid while the two males looked amused "now fuck off" I say darkly still smiling, and just like that they run off.

I put my katana back into its case I looked at the two brothers like nothing happened I put my hands on their shoulders "are you two, okay? They didn't hurt you right?"

|No one POV|

This caught them by surprise they had never had someone else genuinely care for them they thought Sanzu was just going to leave them there "yea thank you" ran and rin say "no problem you guys were shaking and looked uncomfortable, and I didn't want that for you guys" Sanzu says while smiling at the two, 'w-what is this feeling' they both blushed. Sanzu pulled out their lunch "now let's eat"

=after eating=

"It said that it would be around here somewhere" Ran said, "lets split up so we can find it quicker" Rindou suggested the other two nods and they split up, they looked and searched for hours until night fall. The two-brother bumped into each other "is haru with you?" the oldest asked the younger of the two who shakes his head "I thought he was with you" panic stated to raise between both.

"SANZU" "HARU" "PINKEY PIE" they screamed trying to find the missing pink haired male they kept looking till they heard "OI YOUR PURPLE IDIOTS" down a hole they quickly ran to the hole and see a messy haired male it was Sanzu his hair was out and the two things keeping his hair up was broken and he had some injuries he was shivering from the cold as he was soaked from the earlier rain.

Then he looked up and showed him "the red glass stone" ran whispered "yup now can you f-fucking help me its fucking f-freezing" he spoke the two brothers snapped out of their thoughts and helped him out of the hole.

They walked to an inn and rented a room for the night sadly there was only one room which had one bed 'fuck don't gay panic right now haru' Sanzu scolded in his mind, as he saw their strong body which had abs and pecs and how hot the tattoo they both shared Sanzu turned away and washed himself 'the fuck am I doing stop thinking dirty Haruchiyo' the two brother eyes were on Sanzu like he was a 5 course meal but snapped out of it "wow you got a nice tattoo haru" Rindou says "I-I thank you"

Sanzu then got up and wrapped the towel around his waist "welp I'm going to changes since I'm finished" the others just said "OKAY" Sanzu walked into their room and changed into underwear, then put black shorts on and then an oversize grey fluffy hoddie and jumped into bed continuing to read his book.

After a few moments he was so into the book he didn't realized he wasn't alone in the room the two brothers were behind him staring at his beautiful body, then stopped knowing they shouldn't but couldn't be helped the two jumped into bed which scared haru the two just laughed at the pink haired "hey do you guys think I should cut my hair" the two thought for a bit "if you want it's your hair" Rindou say in a sleepy tone.

Sanzu closed his book but before that he quickly got up and place his bookmark to keep up to wear he was up to and placed in into his bag and walked over to the couch with a spear blanket and pillow "what are you doing haru" ran say in a deep voice which makes Sanzu blush but he is glad the lights are off "I-I'm just grabbing b-blanket and pillows for me t-to sleep on the couch" Sanzu kept stuttering during that sentence which made the other two chuckle 'cute' this made him embarrassed.

"No get your ass in this bed now Haruchiyo" Rindou said in a demanding tone they heard Sanzu let out a whine on accident now it was the brothers who were a blushing mess. Sanzu just walked to the bed and laid in the middle where space was after he laid down, he was quickly grabbed. Both Rindou and Ran placed their hands over his body.

|Sanzu POV|

'holy fuck' I was screaming in my head and I was probably blushing like crazy their faces in in my neck I could feel their hot breath on my sensitive neck I held in any noises that would come out Rindou's arms hugging tightly around my waist while Ran had his hand on my thighs I had my arms on rans chest while Rindou's body was pushed against my back I could feel him move to my ear and whispered hotly "darling you should sleep now" I felt like I was in heaven and quickly shove my head into rans chest who had moved up and just nod which made them chuckle. After a bit I feel asleep while cuddling the two brothers for the first time in ages this was the best sleep I've ever had in my life.

Maybe this whole idea of teaming these two could lighten my life.