***

"Ruchi beta go and call Akshita, Ekansh asked me to tell her to select kurta for him" Shlok told Ruchi who went to call her after nodding.

"We chose our wives' saree so they can also choose for us!" Nilesh said.

"Why not! Ofcourse!" Trilok agreed.

All the ladies sat helping their husbands in selecting their clothes for engagement.

"Hello everyone!!! Ohh dresses selection is still going on" everyone looks at Kajal who just entered the house.

"Yes beta now it's male's turn" Rashmi said with a smile.

Kajal looks around to find someone but to her bad luck...

"Where is Ekansh?... Avyansh and Rahul?" Kajal asked, completing the unwanted words.

"Ohh they went out for some work" Mahi replied, continuing looking at kurtas.

"Kajal you too sit, give us suggestions!" Arti said to her and she happily sat there.

"Jii papa aapne bulaya?" Akshita asked Shlok coming to them.

(Yes Dad you called?)

"Yes beta, come and select kurta for Ekansh he asked me to tell you" Shlok replied with a smile.

"Oohhoo see Mom your ungrateful brat is coming on right track" Trisha exclaimed with a mischievous smile making Akshita blush.

These little things made her happy.

"Bhabhi you come and sit here with me" Tara said, pointing to the seat beside her and opposite to Kajal.

Kajal shot draggers on her but no one looked at her.

"Yes, that's true, Ekansh is changing for the better! Verna hum to bhul hi geye the uski aakhri family gathering!" Mahi exclaimed.

(Or we had forgotten his last family gathering)

"Ye toh Akshita hai jo use sambhal rahi hai" Bhavna said with a proud tone.

(It's Akshita who is taking care of him!)

"Verna pta nhi koi or us khotte ko ese sambhal bhi paati ya nhi" Rashmi chuckled, shaking her head.

(Don't know if someone else could have taken care of that brat like her or not.)

"It's our Ekansh's good luck that he got such a wife" Kalyani exclaimed

Akshita just smiled at them and continued looking at the dresses but someone was burning from inside whose smell was already coming out.

"Who will choose for me? I'm not married!" Veer pout.

"Hum kis liye hai!?" Akshita and Tara said together, making them laugh.

(What are we for?)

"Ruk!! Me pasand karti hu tere liye, teri Par Nani ki choice itni buri bhi nhi hai'' Kalyani said looking at kurtas

(Wait, I will choose for you, your grandmother's choice is not that bad.)

"Hey Akshita, what are you doing? This kurta's colour is so off, Ekansh will not like it at all, Let me help you!!" Kajal said looking at the kurta in disgust and started finding the kurta.

"I know what my husband likes!" Akshita said.

"He likes dark colours, don't you even know that!" Kajal mocked her which doesn't sound good to anyone.

"He prefers colours according to occasions!" Akshita replied calmly.

"No!! In childhood he always wore dark colours no matter what and his favourite colour was denim blue he told me!" Kajal said more like telling her if she knows him better than her.

"It was childhood! Now he is mature,people change with time and so their choices" Akshita replied annoyed of her opinions.

"Then I can help you, my choice is better he will love it" kajal said normally but Akshita knows she was challenging her.

"He specially asked me Kajal, he doesn't like it when SOMEONE ELSE chooses something for him"

"You can help others, I know what's better for my husband" Akshita replied with a tight smile while Tara controlled her giggle.

Adhiraj tilted his head towards Gayetri with an 'I told you' look, Gayetri looked away as the smile appeared on her face.

"It's okay, let me also choose when Ekansh will come we will ask him to select from both the options" Kajal said being stubborn and Akshita just shook her head in disbelief.

Meethi bezzati raas nahi aa rehi didi ko 🤦🏻‍♀️

(Sister is not liking sweet insults)

After sometime everyone selected the dress and the girls were waiting. Actually only Akshita and Kajal were waiting because of Kajal's nonsense opinion.

"So you guys are done?" Avyansh asked coming inside.

"Where Is Ekansh?" Kajal asked excitedly and Akshita looked annoyed.

Avyansh glanced at Tara in a questioning way but she just rolled her eyes.

"He is coming behind us!" Avyansh said, looking at Akshita.

"Bhai you're here!! Now come and select a kurta for yourself from this, so my Bhabhi can stand up from here" Trisha jumped looking at Ekansh entering the house.

He looked at them in confusion.

"Ekansh I selected a kurta for you, come and see" Kajal said standing up to go to him.

Ekansh who was frowning now look at Akshita with didn't I ask you? Face

Before Kajal could touch him he came and sat beside Akshita who looked at him in amusement but smiled proudly.

That's my husband 😌

"Bhaiya, Bhabhi and Kajal selected these two kurtas, now tell us which one you like!" Tara said pointing at one dark blue and one light pink and cream-colored kurta.

"This one...." Ekansh said pointing at the dark blue color kurta making only one person in the room happy.

"Okay this is final" Akshita replied with a fake smile. She looked down in sadness and was about to stand up but Ekansh held her wrist.

"What final? Listen to me properly first" he said, making her sit again.

"This one is so dark it won't look good in the daytime so I will choose the light color" he said, making Akshita snap her eyes at him with a smile and Kajal's smile dropped.

"And it..It will match with fugg-- I mean yours saree too" He said rubbing his back neck with a nervous smile.

A red tint forms on her cheeks hearing him.

"Ahhhh huhhh matching and all bhai not bad!" Rahul and Avyansh tease him

"Says the one who can't even buy shorts without someone's help," Ekansh retorted, rolling his eyes playfully.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here we go!! Loved the way Akshita insults kajal😉

Even Ekansh was not less and that fuggi is still😂

Many more to come stay connected!

Do tell how was the chapter.

Vote and comment.

Till then bye bye 🙋🏻‍♀️