ᶜʰᵖ:𝟸

ᶠᵒʳᵏˢ, ʷᵃˢʰⁱⁿᵍᵗᵒⁿ
ʲᵃⁿᵘᵃʳʸ ˢⁱˣᵗᵉᵉⁿᵗʰ ᵗʷᵒ ᵗʰᵒᵘˢᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ

ⁱˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᵖᵒᵛ

After dealing with the bitchy secretary, Ms

After dealing with the bitchy secretary, Ms. Cope, I finally received my schedule and locker combination. It took much longer than it should have, causing me to be late for my first class after dropping off my daughter, Tatum, at the childcare center.

As the day went on, time seemed to fly by without anything interesting happening. In this small town, I had a feeling that I was the most intriguing thing they'd seen in a while.

With my gym bag slung over my shoulder, I made my way towards the locker room. As I entered the girls' locker room, all eyes turned to me, and I could feel the weight of their judgement. Ignoring their stares, I headed to an empty locker and began pulling out my gym clothes - a bold red and black ethika set that hugged my curves perfectly. I slipped off my current outfit, feeling the cool air hit my skin as I changed into my workout attire. 

Once dressed, I laced up my crisp white and black Jordan's and tied up my hair in a ponytail to keep it out of my face during class. As I exited the locker room, the familiar scent of sweat and cleaning products filled my nose and I mentally prepared myself for another grueling gym session.

 As I exited the locker room, the familiar scent of sweat and cleaning products filled my nose and I mentally prepared myself for another grueling gym session

As I played volleyball with the girls, someone spiked the ball in my direction. I swung my arm to hit it, but my aim was off and the ball flew across the room, striking a guy in the back of his head. I quickly called for a time out and went over to apologize for my mistake.

"Hey, are you alright? I apologize for my poor aim," I asked him with slight concern.

"Yeah, just a flesh wound. No worries," he chuckled.

"So, you're the new girl, Isabella?" he inquired.

"Yes, I go by Izzy though," I replied.

"Well, nice to meet you Izzy. I'm Mike Newton," he introduced himself with a smile.

Before I could reply, a brunette girl interrupted our conversation and exclaimed,

"Wow, she's got a killer spike!" She then introduced herself as Jessica and we chatted briefly before gym class ended.