=𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒔=

You sat at the huge rock and watched as the city light flickers. You're on the top of the mountain resting as you think about what happened yesterday.

He's really there. Tomioka Giyuu shows himself to you.

"What should I do to reach you, hmm?" You thought eating the onigiri you bought down the city. You knew well how the city works since you grew up in Tokyo before you were sent to Urokodaki.

You were just about to take another huge bite when someone bumped your back that causes your onigiri to fell. You angrily faced the culprit and you are shock by what you saw.

A demon fighting someone.

"Eh? Y/n?" A voice called your name from behind.

"Tanjiro-san?" You asked tilting your head from behind.

"Watch out!" Tanjiro shouted jumping at where the demon who was about to harm you. You held your Katana's handle to ready on an upcoming attack and help Tanjiro.

You watched as Tanjiro skillfully cuts the demon's head off. You watched in awe by how good he is. But was shock when he prays for the demon's crumbling body.

"E-Eh? Ahno, Tanjiro-san... Why did you pray for that, again?" You asked shocked as ever. He looks at you with a smile on his face.

"I smelt a sad past from him. So I wish him to be reborn." Your jaw drop by how he answered. You step an inch away from him, remembering how you curse, spit and stepped on the demons you killed.

"Didn't you loathe them? Because I do." You said raising a hand in mid air. Sitting back to where you sat earlier. Feeling so sad about your onigiri that fell you didn't spare it a glance.

"Did I interrupt you? Sorry." He said in the most nicest way. You let out a heavy sigh and smiled.

"Not really." You said scratching your head.

"I'm proud you became a Demon Slayer!" He cheerfully said, having his warm smile painted on his face. You couldn't help to smile too and laugh.

"Hehe. You're so great at fighting Tanjiro-san! Though you became a Demon Slayer just one year before me you are so strong!" You said punching the air as demonstration by how strong Tanjiro is.

"No. I haven't still defeated Muzan. That alone means I'm not a strong slayer." He said being shy by how you praise him. You nod at what he said and patted his back.

"Don't worry, Tanjiro-san! You're going to do that! Fight Fight!" You cheerfully said. He laughed at your action and patted your head.

"Don't pat my head! I'm older than you!" You angrily told him and walk away.

You could hear his laugh at the back and you can sense him tailing you. As you both walk your way down from the top. Your crows arrived saying the same destination for your next mission.

"Eh? You mean we're going the same way?!" Tanjiro asked the crow and the crow keeps on saying the same thing. You two get what the situation is so the both of you looked at each other.

"Let's go, Tanjiro-san." You said winking at him.

----

As the both of you arrive at Mt. Natagumo you scratches your head feeling irritated by how noisy Zenitsu is. Tanjiro introduce you to them and you thought it was the worst thing happened to your life.

"He'll never shut up, right?" You asked Tanjiro and he laughs awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, Y/n." He responded. You smiled awkwardly and walk your way inside the said mountain when Zenitsu hold your thighs and cried on the ground.

"L/n-san! Let's just get married and run away!" You click your tongue and smack his head the hardest you can do.

"Shut the fuck up! I thought you like Nezuko huh?! Don't touch me, pervert!" You shouted after smacking him and kick him to Inosuke's direction.

"She's stronger than you, Monichi!" Inosuke said laughing at what you did.

"Who's Monichi! You moron!" You irritably shouted about to smack Inosuke's head when Tanjiro hold your wrist.

"Don't mind them, Y/n. Let's get this mission done, okay?" He said calming you down. And because his voice too nice it takes your anger away and tail him from behind.

Zenitsu keeps on crying. Clinging on you or to Tanjiro that's why you keep on smacking his head.

While on the way going inside the mountain you ran across someone who is lying on the ground.

"He got our Uniform! He's a demon slayer!" Tanjiro shouts so the three of you approached the guy along with Zenitsu who was falling behind.

"Help me." The guy said so you get the extra fabric you got on your last mission from a tailoring shop.

"I know some basic medicine I will-" You said but the guy cut your words.

"I'm still connected." The guy fearfully said and in a matter of second the guy was pulled inside the mountain.

"That's too fast." You whispered.

"I'll head on first. You can stay here and tremble in fear..." Inosuke said holding his twin sword. Your brow arched at what he said.

"I'm hungry."

"You mean you're hungry for battle." Zenitsu said sobbing.

Inosuke lead the way inside as Tanjiro follow him so you walked beside him too. But you stopped when you saw Zenitsu still sitting on the ground.

"Get the fuck up, Agatsuma!" You said gripping on his hair and taking him with you.  You hold his hair tightly so he won't run away

"It hurts, L/n-san." He cried so you let go of his hair but you held on to his Haori to prevent him from crying and going back.

"Shut your mouth now, Agatsuma." You whispered following Tanjiro.

And there the four of you starts your search for the guy who was pulled back earlier.

You keep on following them when Inosuke suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong, piggy?" You asked looking at his hands. It is full of spider webs.

"This place indeed got a lot of web, huh." You said placing your hands on your waist. Tanjiro held your shoulder when all of you saw a Demon Slayer who is running.

The four of you run towards the male. Tanjiro talks to your fellow Demon Slayer while you stand there. You let go of Zenitsu's hair when Inosuke suddenly punched to boy.

"Inosuke!" Tanjiro shouts. You shook your head in stress by how childish Tanjiro's friends are. Your respect to Tanjiro increases more for how he can manage to deal with this.

The three started walk you followed them. You didn't bother to bring Zenitsu with you since you don't believe he would be a huge help in this mission.

Upon walking to God knows where a Demon Slayer come rushing towards all of you and slash it's sword to attack you.