= 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅=

Tomioka Giyuu.

Tomioka Giyuu.

"Hey L/n Y/n?! Why are you slacking off again, huh?!" Sakonji Urokodaki your trainer shouts and pour one bucket of cold water on your lying body. You gasped for air as suffocation was made due to the heavy water.

"Don't do that to me again, please." You said almost crying while wiping your face with your clothes.

"You look like a mess. You only have 5 days to train for the final selection. Yet you only mastered 4 breaths. You're such a dumb lady." Sakonji scolded you and whack your head because of how lazy you are.

"But we still have 5 more days! The deadline's still long!" You shouted back running behind him. You're body isn't feeling weak due to the training. You are just really lazy for becoming a Demon Slayer though it was your idea from the start.

As the both of you ran your life out the both of you reached the waterfall. You rolled your eyes predicting what will happen next.

"Master. You know I have mastered 4 breaths that would be enough." Your laziness was striking again. You earned another whack on your head to waken your senses up.

"Shut up and train. Tanjiro never complains to me, so you should too." He said pushing your lazy body on the cold water. You let your body sink being one with the water you saw your older sister's smile. You almost cried when you felt your lungs suffocating.

You immediately got out of the water breathing heavily and coughing tremendously.

"That's what you get for attempting to kill yourself." Master Urokodaki said flicking your forehead.

"Ouch! Enough of hurting me please."

"Then go train. You're such a lazy lady. Why did you even think of becoming a Demon Slayer if you're that useless?" Your Master once again scolded you. You think of an answer and you remember his haori. That man who saved you that night.

You never had a chance to look at his face but you knew exactly how his voice sounds like. It was deep, cold and emotionless. Like an ocean under the gracious sun. He's stood tall in front of you facing you with his back. You will never forget what his haori looked like.

"And now you're spacing out? Who are you thinking huh?" The master asked you helping you to get out of the water.

"Don't worry master. I will do my very best to survive the final selection and be a Demon Slayer you should be proud of!" You proudly said with your fist on the air. The Master was shocked at your sudden motivation. And by how your lips curved on to a smile as if remembering a beautiful scenery.

------

Five days had passed by so quickly and you are now going to the final selection. Your hands are shaking due to the pressure you are feeling on your stomach.

"Be careful, child. I will wait for you." Urokodaki said placing his rough hands on your head, ruffling it as you nodded and gave him a quick hug.

"Please wait for me, Master." You said smiling before waving your hands at him. You walked your way to where the final selection will be held.

Your heart is pounding hard every step you make. You have practice 3 years for this 7 day selection. You have no clue if you will survive. All you have is will to survive.

You held your Kitsune mask praying for your survival while way the paths to the said mountain.

As you reach Mount Fujikasane where the final selection will be held all of your worries suddenly flew away. You feel determined. You want to win, you want to survive, you want to meet him.

You saw a lot of people who were the same age or much younger than you. And that is what makes you motivated.

'I only have to think about survival for seven days'

As the two girls finished their words you grip on your sword handle and entered the mountain. With your competitive self who wants to win against those male and with your goals and dreams on your blade you starts to run your way getting ready for a demons attack.

You were running almost 30 minutes but you still haven't crossed to any demons. 'strange' you thought.

Until you heard a scream from behind you. You ran to the direction of the scream and saw a boy getting attacked by a demon.

It was a real demon. Not a dummy your Master made to train you. You held the handle of your Katana and concentrate your breathing.

And run towards where the demon is.

"Water Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel!"

You let go of the boy and looked at the crumbling body of the demon you slayed.

"Are you okay?" You asked the boy. He nodded his head and bow as a sign of gratitude.

"Please I don't deserve that. Survive." You told to the boy before running your way again.

"I need to find a place I can stay when the morning comes." You talked to yourself when you heard a rustling sound on your right. You stopped on your track and trace the smell.

You held your Kitsune mask that is on your head, reading the situation. Not long a huge demon reveal it's self to you. She looks utterly disgusting that you want to vomit at how she smelled.

"Am I pretty?"  She asked. Her voice sounds rough. You stepped back as you once heard a similar voice to hers.

"You look yummy." A demon said approaching you. Her mouth dripping with blood of your relatives as she dig her long nails to your elder sister's stomach.

Y/n! Y/n! Snap out of it!

"You bitch." You angry said waking up from reality. They are no longer besides you. And the reason of their absence are these demons.

You ran to her direction your eyes almost getting teary as your sister's voice whispered to you.

'Calm yourself, Y/n. Or you can't do it'

"Water breathing First Form: Water Surface Slash!"

You cut the demons arms and limbs. She laughed at your movements and regenerate her body.

"You have to go for the neck, young lady." The demon mockingly said before launching an attack on you.

"Water Breathing Fourth Form: Striking Tide!"

But before she did you vanished on her sight and her head fell in a blink of an eye. The demon was too stunned to speak as she watches her body crumbling.

While you stood there wiping the drop of tears fell from your eye.

"The likes of you should really die, immediately. Very disgusting." You said, spitting on where the demon crumble.

------

"Water Breathing Second Form: Water Wheel!"

As you jumped on the tree four demon head were cut off by your attack but you could still feel another presence nearby.

"Shit! It's been almost six days If I remember right but why the fuck do I still have to face this jerks!" You complained slashing a demon's neck who come near you.

"Tanjiro never complains to me, so you should too!" Your Master's voice scolded you inside of your mind as if he was really there.

"If Tanjiro-san didn't. Then I will!" You irritably told the air and cut off a demon's head who was going to attack you from behind.

You run to find a new place to spend the morning when you saw wisterias all over above your head.

"Eh? Did I made it?" You asked pinching your body.

"Or am I dead that's why there is wisterias here?" You asked panicking. You punched your stomach and cough when you feel a little pain.

You drop on your knees and wipe your face. You're all dirty and you got a little cuts on your clothes by fighting them that you're shy to go out by how dirty you look.

"Now I look like a vegar."