𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫//𝗡𝗮𝘁.𝗥

Start from the beginning

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

The team all sat in the kitchen while Steve was cooking dinner. They laughed and joked with each other, taking small sips of their beers. 

It's been a while since they've had a chance to catch up. Especially when everyone's focus is on you and Morgan. But with Thor back from Asgard and the entire team home from missions, tonight was the night to relax and hang out with each other. 

"It's obviously physics." Tony says eyeing Mjølnir.  "By all means." Thor gestures toward the hammer that sat on the kitchen table.  Tony nodded confidently. "So if I lift this, I then rule Asgard?"  Thor nodded, watching as Tony struggled to lift Mjølnir. "I pulled a muscle earlier." 

Over Thor's booming laugh, the team could hear a loud crash. The sound of glass shattering and the sound of two high a pitched screams.  Natasha and Tony rushed into the living room, seeing the tv completely shattered on the floor and you standing right next to it. 

"Natalie Luna Romanoff!" Natasha yelled, grabbing your arm and dragging you away from the shattered glass.  "Mama, I didn't-"  "Upstairs, now." Natasha sternly said, pointing towards the stairs. 

You looked over at Morgan who hid her face in Tony's arm. This wasn't fair.  "Now, Natalie." Natasha warned once again. You could see in her eyes how disappointed she was. She didn't even care to make sure if you were okay. What if you had class in your foot?  Just the thought of her not caring brought tears to your eyes as you sprinted upstairs and slammed your bedroom door shut. 

"I'm so sorry Tony, I'll pay for a new tv and-"  "Don't worry about it Nat." He replied, feeling bad for how firmly your mother treated you. "It was just an accident."  Natasha rolled her eyes. "Everything is an 'accident' with her." 

After eating dinner and giving you and herself a while to calm down, Natasha finally went up to your room with a bowl of Mac and cheese in hand.  "Hey детка, it's mama can I come in?" She called from outside your room.  You didn't answer.  "Natty?" She called, knocking gently on the door.  Still no answer. 

Natasha opened the door and saw you cuddled up in bed, your stuffed animal tucked under your arms. She quietly put the dish of Mac and Cheese on your bedside table before climbing into bed beside you. She pulled you close to her body and kissed your cheek. 

But you weren't asleep, you only pretended so you could get away with ignoring her. Nudging her away, you scooted to the very edge of your bed, so your body couldn't touch hers. 

"You don't want cuddles?"  "No."  Natasha couldn't lie, that hurt as if someone had stabbed her through the heart. You always wanted cuddles, even if you had gotten in trouble or yelled at.  She got up slowly from your bed and took a minute to look at your form. You didn't move, as if you were holding your breath until she left. 

"Your dinner is right here." She informed you. "It's Yelena's recipe."  She could have sworn she saw you smile, but it was gone in a second.  "I love you."  Once again, you didn't answer.

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

It had been a few days of you avoiding your mother. Natasha tried to talk to you, try to tell you she wasn't mad about the tv and that it was just an accident. But you didn't care about that.  She didn't believe you. She didn't trust you enough to know you didn't do it, whether it was an accident or not. 

It was hard to avoid your mama, especially when you needed help with something. Or when she offered cuddles and you had to refuse to make sure she knew you were still mad.  But your uncles are just as helpful and sometimes Uncle Steve's cuddles are almost as comforting as your mama's. 

"Do you wanna play outside?" Morgan asked you as you two sat in the kitchen waiting for Pepper to finish making your breakfast. 
"No." You said flatly just as Natasha walked in.  "Baby, it's such a nice day." She explained.

"You and Morgan can run through the sprinklers."  You only shrugged, uninterested in the idea. Though, Natasha knew it was one of your favorite things to do  on a nice hot day like today. 

Pepper set the plate of pancakes in front of you and Morgan, smiling at the both of you.  "Thank you, Auntie Pepper!" You exclaimed happily as you stabbed a piece with your fork and shoving it in your mouth.  Natasha's face immediately fell with jealousy. Why did you hate her so much? She was only disappointed in you for breaking the tv, but it's over now and all she wanted to do was hug her baby girl. 

"Nat?" Tony called, pulling her away from her thoughts. "Can I talk to you?"  Natasha looked back at you before leaving the room with Tony. "What is it?"  "Morgan came to me this morning." He began. "Natalie didn't break the tv."  Suddenly, all air left Natasha's lungs. She didn't let you speak, she didn't let you explain your side. She only jumped to conclusions. 

"Morgan broke it?"  Natasha was definitely stunned. When she walked into that room, she found you standing right beside the tv, looking guilty almost. She shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.  Tony nodded, "They were playing catch and Morgan threw the ball when Y/n wasn't looking."  It all made sense now. 

˚.༄୭̥°⋰˚•ू♡⋰˚☆

Natasha looked over at you on the couch, cuddled up with Morgan as you both were fast asleep.  "I'm going to take her up to bed." Natasha whispered to the team as the movie they were watching still had an hour left.  She lifted you up on her hip and you subconsciously wrapped your arms around your mama's neck, resting your head on her shoulder. 

Natasha gently laid you down in bed before climbing in beside you, hugging you close to her body.  "No mama." You mumbled, squirming out of her grip.  "Baby, listen to me." Natasha gently said, stroking your cheek to calm you down.  You looked up at her with large but tired eyes, causing her heart to shatter just like the tv did. Those eyes of yours were filled with pain and loneliness from the past few days and it was her fault.

"I know it wasn't you who broke the tv." She began, catching you attention immediately. "I'm so sorry I blamed you." 

You tried to hold back your tears but they fell anyway as your mother placed a loving kiss on your forehead.  "I'm so so sorry, Детка." She repeated. "I should have listened to you."  You wrapped your small arms around your mama, shoving your face into her neck as you sobbed.

"I love you mama, I'm sorry I didn't say it back."  Natasha let out a small chuckle, "I love you more, моя любовь."  You nuzzled your face further into her neck, as she pulled the covers over the both of you. With Natasha gently stroking your back and humming one of your favorite lullabies, you fell back asleep in seconds

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

༊*·˚.⋆੭* ‧₊°◞♡༉‧₊˚✧

FULL credits to the girl on my fyp, I just decided to change some thing but full credits to that girl who's username I can't remember