The Outlanders Who Caught The Wind (1)

Start from the beginning

The Geo yaksha plans to give Deruth a piece of his mind the moment he gets the chance after this viewing.

*CLAP*

Many yelped and flinched as they turned their gazes towards the female god standing in front of the screen.

"So!" Red began, "Is everyone ready?"

Red looked over some of the groups.

The Henituse Family and their servants sat in the same table. They were at an even distance from the Teyvat table, not too near nor too far. They could see the family still looking towards the drinking redhead.

The Plaza Terror Incident heroes, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock, Ron and Beacrox sat with the wolf children. Besides Lock and Rosalyn, they didn't speak much to the swordsmaster and the assassin duo.

The Crossman royal family sat in a table next to the heroes. The entire time, Alberu had been mostly staring at the enigmatic redhead, as if the latter is a puzzle piece needing to be solved.

Many of the audience just sat with their respective kingdoms and races. Those of the Endable Kingdom remained in the shadows, their table camouflage with illusion magic. Only very few noticed their presence, such as the dragons.

Red nodded to herself and turned to the ones at the Teyvat table, "Hey, you guys! Competition later, watch now!"

"Aw, it was just getting good!" Paimon complained as both Cage and Bud looked similarly disappointed at the interruption.

"Okay! Food is just over that table at the back if you want some." Red turned back to the screen, ignoring the little fairy's cheer of "Food!". The god grabbed the remote before settling onto a lone, red bean bag couch at the side near the Teyvat table.

Many waited in anticipation. Some felt excited to watch despite their foretold future because, after all, they're going to gain knowledge from another world.

Those who were formerly deceased, especially the children, also felt eager, they heard many stories (mostly from Paimon) about their adventures during their time in recovery with them. Being able to watch it in full view made them rather excited.

The minute Paimon came back barely holding onto the ton of food she brought back (which is mostly for herself), Red yawned as she held out the remote towards the screen.

"Now, welcome to the world of Teyvat." She lazily announced, but still loud enough for everyone to hear.

Click.

["The sounds of birds chirping, ruffled leaves and rushing water were the first to be heard as the viewing began. The screen fades into the view of the clear blue sky before the camera angle descends into a scenery of a forest, zooming into three figures walking (and floating) a dirt path.

"We're getting close now! Mondstadt's just around the corner!" Paimon says enthusiastically.]

"Wow, it's really showing you guys!" Hong says with the same amount of excitement as the Paimon onscreen while his sister nodded in agreement. Some of the audience (mostly humans) were surprised to hear them speak (especially Hans, who had been cooing at the kittens from afar since he noticed them) until they immediately remembered the existence of the Beast People that were among them.

Rex, who was sitting with his organization [A/N: I just checked the wiki so please correct me if I'm wrong.], was surprised as well. He wondered which Cat tribe they were from.

[Lumine giggled, "Slow down, Paimon. You just ate, we don't want you getting a stomachache."

"Now that I think about it, is flying all the time actually good for you? I haven't seen you walk with your own two feet before." Cale says. His red hair was shorter and was wearing a simple black outfit with a red scarf along with a spear [A/N: Beginner's Protector] equipped behind his back.