The end of the week rolled around and Celeste was standing on the pedestal facing the three mirrors with three ladies that were pinning at the dress.

"I could have done it, no one would have known" her twin sister said standing at the window with a mimosa in her hand and looking out, Celeste let out a hum.

"Mom would have known, and then we wouldn't hear the end of it" she said, Gabrielle let out a little laugh as she turned around from the window and walked to the ivory colored leather couch that was behind Celeste.

"So did you say yes?" her sister asked as she sat down on the couch, Celeste looked at her from the mirror.

"Yes to what?" Gabby looked at her with raised eyebrows, she then tapped her glass with her perfectly polished long nail.

"Aaron" Celeste then knew what she was asking. Aaron had asked her to move in with him and Jack, and they never talked about it again.

"I don't know Gab, I..."

"Need time, Jesus Celeste! It's been five months" Gabby let out before bringing her mimosa to her lips and chugging the rest she then stood up and looked at the three ladies working on the dress.

"give us a moment" she said, Celeste watched as the three ladies nodded and walked out of the room closing the door behind them. Celeste looked in the mirror where her sister was looking at her.

"look, I'm sorry it's just it's killing me seeing you stuck in this limbo of should I or shouldn't I, You used to be this girl that used to jump off ledges and ask questions later, Where is that girl?" they both looked at each other for a moment, then Celeste let out a deep breath.

"That's the problem I used to be like that, I'm scared to leave the safety of the house, the safety of you and Octavia" she said, Gabrielle looked at her and gave her a little smile.

"funny you were not safe in the house when Colin was watching you, and I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to protect you if something like that would happen again, Aaron is not going to let anything happen to you, your better to be with him" Gabby said, Celeste looked at her sister.

"I wasn't safe with him either, Colin was watching us and got to me anyways." Celeste let out, Gabrielle shook her head.

"You think that he will let that happen again? because I don't think so, give the man some piece of mind for the love of god and come on you get morning sex ALL the time, can't get any better than that" she said moving her eyebrows, Celeste just looked at her then down at her hands.

"Wait! Don't tell me, Celeste De Luca you haven't bedded that man yet!" Celeste looked at her and couldn't stop herself to laugh.

"bedded?" she repeated with a chuckle, she watched as her sister rolled her eyes at her, Gabrielle moved around the room until she stopped in front of Celeste, she reached for her sister's hands and then looked at her.

"You need to let go, let go of all the fear you have. Colin is not going to touch out ever again, Let it go and let love back into you heart, let Aaron back in" she said as tears started to run down her cheeks, Celeste looked at her sister with her own watery eyes and quickly grabbed her and brought her in for a tight hug. Gabrielle was so suprise by the gestured that she didn't know where to put her hands.

"You can hug me" Celeste whispered, Gabrielle started crying as she wrapped he arms around her sister and held tight as they were both stood on the pedestal.

"I love you" Celeste whispered. After a few moments Gabrielle backed away.

"alright enough of that, let's get this dress done so we can go" she said as she stepped down and press the call button on the wall.