It had been too many years since I put my hands on this woman. A decade without that feeling was too much. I thought I could make it a year in. Hadn't touched myself, tried my best not to fantasize, and thought about Onika in the most unflattering way. But I couldn't take it. The more I heard Onika's voice, the more aroused I got.

Getting back to her, touching her felt like heaven.

I hovered on top of her, my lips moving to hers like magnets. Sparks flew, and the love I had for this woman spoke through my actions. It was like magic being with this woman, even after a decade of separation.

Her hands reached for my back, pulling me closer as kissed one another like hungry virgins. She moaned sweetly, biting into my bottom lip. I was throbbing down below, could barely hold onto myself, could barely hold back. Already, I was dripping pre-cum into my underwear.

She giggled like she knew and batted her eyes, letting my lip go. She let out a relieved sigh as she stared into my eyes, hers becoming watery, her bottom lip quivering.

"Please... Don't ever leave me again Beyoncé. I won't be able to take that."

I kissed her tears away then kissed her lips, whispered against them, "I'm not going anywhere honey. It's me and you 'til the world blows up."

"Do you swear?"

"I swear baby."

Her lips gravitated to mine again, sweet kisses turning naughty and lewd. She hummed against my lips, her tongue swiping across my bottom lip. She didn't wait to get permission to be let in. She bit into my lip and slipped her tongue in my mouth. She tasted like champagne and hard candy, bubbly and sweet. I couldn't keep up with her. She was famished, couldn't wait to get her hands on me.

While the party was going on, I could feel it. The tension between us had been building since we stepped through that door. Those officers had stolen that night from us, had stolen the christening of our new home. She had been sitting up, untouched and unstirred for an entire decade.

She reached between our bodies, her hands caressing my erection. I let her pull my shorts and underwear down, kicking them off when they got to my ankles. Our lips never disconnected, our tongues fighting and swirling around one another. I moaned like a bitch, didn't care, couldn't hide from her.

Both of her hands worked me with a greedy passion. She stroked me slow, her other hand massaging my balls simultaneously.

"Fuck," I gripped the pillow beside her head, raising my head.

"Who told you to stop kissing me?"

Our lips met once again, my breaths shaky. I hated it, but I was about to cum in .2 seconds. I was backed up, could probably cum all night long.

She pampered my erection, made me feel like I was sitting on top of the world. I felt weak, unable to keep up with her kisses, but she refused to give up on me.

"Babe.." My toes knotted, curled up into the comforters, a wave running over me. I was too close, way too close to turn back.

"You can cum baby," She smiled devilishly, "It's okay."

My body jerked above her and I tried my hardest to stay afloat, but my orgasm got the best of me. She wouldn't stop stroking me, wouldn't stop kissing me even as I shot out onto her clothes. I was so sensitive, but she stroked it all out of me until I hissed and begged her to let me go.

I panted, my body resting on top of hers. Onika's hands raised to my back, rubbing me there as I tried to catch my breath.

"You alright?" She asked me, giggling.