"So I think it's time for us to go on a date" he let out as he looked back down at her, Celeste looked up at him and gave him a little smile.

"yeah?" Aaron nodded to her as he returned the smile.

"Yeah, I think we both need it" he said. Celeste gave him a nod.

"Perfect Will talk about the details later" he said taking a step closer to her.

"I love you" she said. Aaron planted a kiss on her head.

"I love you" he repeated. The party came to a end and all the kids and there parents left. Aaron walked downstairs after putting Jack to bed and saw the two girls laughing in the living room.

"it's all lies" he said pointing at Jessica, who shook her head with a chuckle. Aaron took a seat next to Celeste but leaving some space between them.

"You would think running after kids all afternoon would be a easy job, I run after UNSUBS for a living"
Celeste let out. Aaron let out a hum Jessica let out a chuckle as she got up.

"Well I'm going to head home, have a good night you two" Jessica patted Aaron on the shoulder as she passed by him.

"Bye, see you next time" Celeste let out with a smile, Jessica gave her a smile.

"see you" she said as she walked to the door and grabbed her stuff and left. Once the door close Celeste let out a deep breath.

"I'm so tired" she let out as she looked at Aaron who had his eyes close and head back on the couch.

"same"

"You want to talk about that date?" she asked. Aaron opened his eyes and looked at her.

"I have something plan...If you trust me?" he said, Celeste looked at him and gave him a little smile fallowed by a nod.

"I trust you" she whispered. they were silent for a moment when Celeste's phone started ringing. Celeste reached for her back pocket as she let out a chuckle.

"Hello?" she said as she let out.

"Mom, why are you calling?" she asked. Aaron looked at her and let out a chuckle as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Lunch? Tomorrow? Bring Aaron" Celeste let out, Aaron looked at her with a smile.

"Yeah I guess" she let out with a breath.

"Yeah, love you bye" Celeste hung up and threw her head back and let out a groan.

"Well this should be fun" Aaron let out. Celeste looked at him.

"your enjoying this" she let out getting up. Aaron got up and let out a laugh.

"it's funny how she gets you all riled up" he said fallowing her towards the entrance. Celeste started going up the stairs towards the second level. She stopped in the steps and looked back at him.

"I'm sleeping in you spare bedroom" she said, Aaron took a moment to process what she was doing, he then gave her a smile fallowed by a nod and fallowed her.

The next morning Celeste walked in the BAU the place was busy with chatter and people trying to get somewhere, she walked to her desk.

"You're late" Morgan said as he didn't look up from his file, Celeste put her stuff on her desk and smiled at him.

"I wasn't home, so had to go and change if you absolutely must know" she let out, getting him to look up at her, she raised her eyebrow at him as he let out a chuckle.

"Funny, he was here before you" he said as he looked back down. Celeste looked up at the office where Aaron was working away. Celeste took a seat in at her desk and took one of the files that was in the basket.