Swordsmith Village Arc Pt.1

"To~mi~oka!" A soft yet teasing voice called out to the stoic male, who couldn't even spare a glance to the (h/c)-ette without sprouting a blush on his cheeks.

The Water Hashira was minding his own business after coming back from a mission in a village far east. He had to deal with a particularly nasty demon that was targeting little kids but he was quick to behead them.

He had reached HQ by the early afternoon and was heading to his quarters for a quick nap after an exhausting travel. Giyuu thought he would have no problem in reaching his room since none of the other Hashira's didn't particularly like him. But he forgot one thing....

(Y/n) Gojo was skipping out of the butterfly mansion, on her back was the large box that rested Rui and Enmu inside, the two little demons were practically swaddled together since there wasn't much space in the cramped up wooden box.

Rui wanted to kill Enmu, the little spider demon glared daggers at Enmu, who had his head rested on the spider demon's shoulder, sleeping with a small blush on his face.

Clicking his tongue in annoyance, Rui thought to himself. This scumbag is probably dreaming of lewd things of my beloved Nee-san.

Anyways, (Y/n) was taking a stroll after she went to visit Tanjirō and the others. They were seriously injured yet Inosuke somehow managed to get on the ceiling. The female gojo believes he has supernatural powers or something.

Tanjirō was getting treated by the girls from the butterfly mansion. Poor boy was in worse condition.

(Y/n) snooped a bit while he was resting and saw some letters from his sword-maker that cussed Tanjirō out for wrecking his sword. "Mm...seems like someone really hates you Tanjirō...." She stared at the 'Fuck You' on the letter.

Any who, after the female gojo checked on her friends and left the mansion, she had spotted the brooding male. A mischievous grin plastered onto her pink lips as she trotted towards the water hashira, wrapping her arm around his shoulder, "Tomioka!!" She snickered.

Poor Giyuu didn't have the heart to tell his crush he wanted to sleep desperately and he couldn't stand to be in her presence before he said something stupid. Which is why he ignored her, continuing his way.

"To~mi~oka!!" The female gojo called out again, poking his cheeks in a rather annoying fashion. Giyuu continued walking, praying internally (Y/n) would leave him alone. His cheeks were hot and flustered.

"GIYUU!!!" She suddenly shouted at him, causing the water hashira to flinch, glancing back at the female gojo, "Hai, Gojo-san?"

Grinning, (Y/n) rested her head on his shoulders, knowing the effect she was causing him, "Nothing, I just felt like bothering you." Giyuu deadpanned, "Did you come back from a mission? Where? Why are you alone? Are an emo?" She began bombarding him with questions.

Giyuu interrupted her, blinking, "Aren't you supposed to be accompanying Tanjirō to the sword-smith village?" (Y/n) blinked, "Oh, I completely forgot about that...hahaha."

After bidding Giyuu a farewell, (Y/n) rushed back to butterfly mansion just in time to see Tanjirō up and well and about to leave, "Hey!! Wait for me!!!" She called out.

The trek to the hidden village was a long way but totally worth it. (Y/n) wasn't really subtle with her staring as she looked at the chief of the village along with his two companions, observing the oddly designed masks. Hideous.....yet weird...like....Mahito!!! Ugly bastard....

The female gojo was barely paying attention to what Tanjirō and the chief were conversing about, something about a sword. Meh. Afterwards they were sent off to the hot springs where they met Mitsuri.