The fates

Cussing. 

Y/n POV

When we got to the place and went inside he said " I have a small question Y/n?" I said " Yes love." He asked " What happened while I was gone?" I answered " I tried to do both your duties and mine but the residents started to leave and I didn't want to leave because of what happened I am so sorry but then the dream started to decay and then one day the roof of the place start rotting so me and Lucienne came out here and waited, I didn't want to leave but we had to for our safety." Dream said " No I am happy you both left. I don't know what would happen if you both didn't leave the palace." I said " Yes, but for a long time I was so mad that you were gone even after what Lucienne said. But then I just got sad." Dream hummed in response. He said " I was just upset and angry." I asked " What happened to you?" He answered " I don't think you would want to hear about it." I said " Fine but please tell me when you are ready." He said " I will love." We entered the throne room my throne and his were still next to each other. He then grabbed a piece of glass on the floor. He sat it down and stood up then he started making the palace again but then he failed, he fell to the ground. 

I helped Dream up and said " Dream you need rest, food, and more rest." He said " That will not be enough I need my tools," he thought to himself for a second then continued saying," There is only one sure way to find my tools, I must summon the three in one."  I said " It come to that yet." He said " The fates see past, present, and future, and they know all." Lucienne said " Yes, but they speak in riddles they never tell you what you want to know only things you should never know." I said " Maybe we should one of your siblings for help. Destiny would definitely know where the tools are or maybe even Desire." Dream said " My siblings have their own realms to attend to, I have mine. We do not interfere in each other's affairs." Lucienne said " You may not but they've been known to. Perhaps just this once you could tell them what happened to you." Dream said " I am quite sure they know what happened to me. And not one of them came to my aid." I said " Me and you both know the fates aren't cheap they cost a lot." Dream said " And at present, I cannot muster power enough to summon them let alone pay that cost," he asked " Unless... Is there anything of mine that remains in the Dreaming? Something that I created?" Lucienne said " But you created all of this." Dream said " No something that remains intact. That might retain some fragment of my power within it, something that I can absorb." I said " There is one thing love."  

We traveled to the house of secrets and mysteries. When we got there I saw Gregory the gargoyle playing in the yard and then I saw Cain and Abel in the yard. ( A/n:  I am not sure which is Cain and Abel so I am taking a guess.)  Cain said " My lord your back," he said to Abel " I told you he would come back." Cain said " Come inside and have tea." Abel said " I have tea and biscuits." Cain said " I also have biscuits." I chuckled a little and Lucienne said " This is not for a social call."

 Cain, Abel, Dream, Lucienne, and I were all standing around watching Gergory play. Dream said to Abel and Cain " I need to take back a gift." Adel said " Please take anything you need my lord." I said " Wait, he needs a certain one." Morpheus said " Yes, I need to take him back." He looks at Gregory. Adel says " Surely there is another way." I say " We both wish there were." Dream said " But the dream must be restored." Cain said upset " You as that as if we were the ones who destroyed it , as if we were the ones who disappeared for over a century." Lucienne said shocked and warningly " Cain." Dream steps in and says " You forget yourself Cain." Cain said " No my lord you forgot us. Do you have any idea what we lost waiting for you to come back?" Dream says " What you have lost?" Cain says "The answer is no." Dream says " I have not come here to ask you I have come here to ask Gregory." I felt something roll to my feet it was a ball. I picked it up and handed it to Dream he held his hand out and I took it. We walked over to Gregory and Dream said to him " I need your help." He nodded yes and then Cain said " Gregory stop no." They both went in front of him and Cain sounded like he was begging saying " Take me instead or Abel." Dream said " I cannot, I can only absorb what I have created and Gregory began as a nightmare." Cain said " Yes, but he is one of us now, it's not fair." I said " No it's not." We both stepped away and let Abel and Cain say goodbye. I feel so bad but Morpheus needs this if we want to speak with the fates and restore the place that was once our home. I had to keep telling myself it is for the greater good. 

Once they said their goodbyes they stepped away, and Dream and I stepped forward.  We kneeled down and Dream said " You have served this kingdom with great honor, you will be missed."  I petted Gregory and then Dream reached his hand out and then he absorbed him. We all were crying silently. Morpheus stood up and wrapped his arms around me and he let me cry on him while his head was buried in my neck. We let go of each other and then we and Lucienne left Abel and Cain. We left to have a chat with the fates about Dream's tools. 

We went to the outskirts of The Dreaming and we went to the pier. It was nice but the water was darker. Me and Lucienne warned Dream that it would be different because the water got darker when he left sorry not left captured. It took him about 20 minutes then he came up and he said " I have a lead as to where my things are." After what happened when The Dream started crumbling I kept my items with me. I own a green ruby necklace, a few daffodils, and a small dagger on me. I asked happily " So where are they?" He said " I need to go to London first." I looked at him and demandingly said " WE need to go to London." He said " Fine we need to go to London." Lucienne said " Take a raven with you please." I was about to say but Dream said " No, we will be fine." He took my hand and we traveled to London. 

A/n: 

Thanks for reading I hope that you all like this so far, I forgot to tell you that Y/n wears the color dark green for hope and that her daffodils also represent hope. The outfit that I see Y/n having is the same as Dream's but make the coat green and leather. 

This is what the necklace looks like:  

Y/n also has multiple daggers this is how I see them: