He had to strip to his underwear and do the chicken dance.

"Is it even legal to force people to do this?" I whispered to the woman next to me.

"Ain't nobody going to say a thing cuz' nobody wants to be on the young masters bad side. Your life could be ruined if he wants it." the older woman had a faint country accent.

"Couldn't he be a little more mature then this?" I persisted

"That boy is a child in an eighteen year olds body. He's immature because there's never been a reason for him to need manners or consider other peoples feelings. Now shush honey, he's going to notice all this whisperin'." she whispered back.

Suddenly paranoid, I glanced up to where Ashton Deville stood and met his gaze. He had on black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt with black lettering. His hair was messy, and his ice cold blue blue eyes held mine. He narrowed his eyes at me and turned away. He began giving everyone somthing to do as punishment. For taking advantage of his absence. But his being young, of course it had to be somthing amusing for him to watch.

Shortly after, Ronny and I found ourselves sitting at the pools edge, the pool drained, and then watching two people slowly cover the pool in goo. We sat for four and a half hours. In the hot sun. Unable to speak. Not that that part mattered , I had always thought Ronny to be a bit strange anyway. And now here I was. Scraping.

"Hey!" someone yelled.

I pulled myself from my musings at the sound of the yell. I stood up and dusted off green chavings from my legs.

It took three "Over here's " 's for me to pin point someone dressed like a banana standing on the roof. I nodded to them in shared sympathy over the humiliation of having to wear a banana costume and stand on the roof, but the person was frantically pointing toward the ground, at the bushes below.

Confused, I pulled myself from the pool and jogged over. As I neared I heard the person shriek,

"Oh my god! My sister! She fell from the freaking roof! Is she okay? Hurry and check! Oh my god!"

Jenna. Jenna's punishment had been to wear a costume. I searched for a bright yellow behind the bushes and instead saw red. My heart skipped a beat in fear that it was her blood, but then I realized she was an apple. Jenna was a banana and Rebecca was an apple.

I turned her over and was surpriced to see her smiling.

"That was so freaking fun! You'd never have thought right? But oh my god it was soo scary,too. One minute I trip and then I'm rolling and can't stop!"

"Rebecca! Shhhhhh. You have to get back up there before he sees you."

The reality of the situation came back to her and she stared at me wide eyed. She held her hand out.

" Hurry and help me up. I can't move worth a crap in this thing."

I pulled her up and she began "running" out back to probably get back to the the roof.

I watched her a moment as the big red sphere stumbled around in attempt to hurry and tried not to laugh.

" Go ahead and laugh. I won't tell her." Jenna giggled as she began walking across the roof where her sister would appear when she climbed up.

I smiled and turned to leave when a giant crash had me ducking, for I was standing in front of a window. I sat a few minutes in terrified silence before peeking over the edge to see if the coast was clear.

At first, the room looked empty of any human life, but then a silver flash caught the corner of my eye followed by another load crash that had me kissing the ground again.