Prologue

Y/N POV

After serving the military for 5 years I decided to take a break and visit my brother and his family to see how is he doing. I am in a taxi now and diving where his home is and I am going to surprise him. After awhile I arrive at his house and I step out of the cab and gave the driver money and a tip I walked to the front door and knock and waited. Then the door open and I saw my big brother Gerry. He was shock but turned happy to see me.

 He was shock but turned happy to see me

Gerry: Y/N?(Smiling)

Y/N: (Smiling) Hey big brother.

We both hugged each other and he let me in his house.

Gerry: I can't believe your here how are you?

Y/N: Doing great I am taking a break and want to see how are you doing.

Gerry: I am doing alright. If I knew you were coming I would throw a party.

Y/N: You don't have to do that and besides I wanted to surprise you and your family. Speaking of where is everyone?

Gerry: Oh Karin took the kids shopping they will be back soon I know they will be happy to see you.

Y/N: Glad to hear I also want to ask if it's not a big of problem if I can stay here for the night till I find a hotel to stay?

Gerry: Sure it's no problem you can really stay here.

Y/N: I don't want to be a bother to you or your family.

Gerry: Nonsense your always welcome here your family to.

Y/N: (Smiling) Thanks brother.

Gerry: (Smiling) Your welcome.

After awhile me and Gerry talked for a bit to catch up and then came his wife and kids and they were also happy to see me. I am so glad to see my brother happy and I am happy for him. He asked me if I want to come along with them tommrow and I said yes. I wonder what is going to happen tommrow?