"Carry him on your back." I let out a breath and moved to be in front of Aizawa, he got on with a grumble and I straightened up as best as possible, I looked over to the boys and they nodded so Aizawa got down.

For a while the boys just copied the girls answers, which were means of carrying someone, Aizawa finding it easier than me.

Aizawa had me on his shoulders and I was messing with his hair as I waited. When I started he let out a breath but didn't say anything so I continued as the girls discussed between themselves. Momo spoke "If you were wearing a dress or skirt it'd be inappropriate. However, that sort of position would also need you to get on by yourself, so we came to the conclusion that it's consentual!" I nodded and Aizawa crouched to let me get down. "How about we try some places to touch, there's not many more ways to carry someone and I think we can all agree, for any type of carrying method on a conscious person, you must ask for consent to ensure they are comfortable with your actions!" Everyone nodded.

"His hair, or top of his head!" I placed my hand on the top of his head, having to go slightly on the tips of my toes to make it easier. He tensed up and I quickly retracted my hand, Aizawa speaking "Placing your hand on someone's head is okay if they are a child, placing your hand on an adults head is slightly odd. In means of comfort, place your hand on their shoulder instead when it comes to adults."

The whole class nodded before the boys said "What about Miss L/n's head, she's shorter than you but has fox ears?" Aizawa sighed and turned to them "It is obvious Miss L/n is an adult so you would not treat her like a child for her height, something that is out of her control. Then, cooncerning her ears, you would not touch the ears of someone who doesn't have fox ears, so you'll treat them the same." They all nodded again.

The girls then spoke "His cheek, like wiping a tear or injury." I placed my hand on his cheek and he quickly took my wrist, moving my hand away "You should only wipe the tears of a child, only touching the face of an adult if you are close, aside from cases involving CPR."

Mineta then yelled out, getting impatient with the boys not taking his answer "Boobs!" Aizawa looked at me and I shrugged "I didn't say certain input couldn't be made." He sighed and placed his hand so it was only hovering over the area "Okay, Aizawa is being a gentleman. Girls, in usual situations where a man gives into his desire of squeezing your mounds of fat he'll have hold of it. Not just have his hand hovering over the air, as if to protect it from someone's view. So, how are we reacting to a normal man and not Aizawa sensei?" Mina yelled excitedly "Smack him one! Come on, it's a reflex." I sighed and swung my hand towards his face, stopping before I actually hit him.

More answers were listed off before Mina yelled "His ass!" I looked at her and raised an eyebrow "Do you dislike me or something? You're literally bringing forth my grave... Oh well, input is input." I reached over and grabbed his ass, Mina cheered "Yes queen, get some Aizawa booty!" I pointed to her and said in slight laughter "Not appropriate, he's your teacher! It's Aizawa Sensei's booty!" Her and the other girls laughed, Aizawa then saying "And you're training to be a teacher, stop being immature and get your hand off of me."

I quickly put my hand to my side and bowed my head "Sorry." He hummed and moved away "Try something like this again and I won't hesitate in telling Principal Nezu you are not fit to teach." I nodded quickly, not daring to look at him.

I heard his sleeping bag zip up before the bell signalling the end of class rung, I gulped and looked up "You all did really well today, I hope you've learnt that before interacting you need to consider the persons situation and how they might be feeling... Now, I'm going to leave you with Aizawa sensei as I go get something." I rushed out of the classroom and speed walked to the bathroom, locking myself in a stall.

I heard the door open and tried to quiet down "Are you okay?" I then heard them whisper "I don't know how to comfort people... What do I do?" She then spoke normally "I'll go fetch L/n, she's supposedly training to be a teacher with class 1-A." I heard her run out.

MINAs P.O.V

We sat in class waiting for our next teacher but a girl knocked on the door and opened it, Aizawa looked towards her but before he could ask anything she spoke "Sorry to interrupt but I was looking for L/n, I heard she's doing teacher training with this class."

Aizawa raised an eyebrow and asked "Why are you looking for L/n?" The girl gulped before replying "There's a girl crying in one of the bathroom stalls and I thought coming to find L/n would be the best bet." Aizawa clicked his tongue "Then she's already gone to attend to the matter, as per usual... I don't know what Principal Nezu saw in her." Momo then spoke up "But Aizawa sensei, that doesn't make any sense. She didn't run out of the classroom, and her ears didn't twitch to signal they'd picked up on something..." Hagakure then quickly spoke "Wait, could it be L/n crying in the stall then?"

Me, Jirou, Hagakure, and Momo quickly stood "Lead us to the toilets!"

We rushed out of the classroom, following the girl. Her leaving for her classroom once we reached the girls restroom.

We all entered and could hear her sniffling. Momo went over to the door and knocked "L/n, are you okay?" She hummed in response "Yeah, I'm okay, you girls should get back to class before Aizawa sensei tells you off too." We all looked at one another.

I spoke "Then you should come with us to watch us beat him up for making our favourite teacher cry!" Jirou spoke up "If he says anything to Principal Nezu I'm sure the whole of 1-A will go to principal Nezu and put in a good word!"

Momo spoke "Maybe we should leave her be, let her have some time to herself." We all looked at one another before nodding, Hagakure saying as we left "I hope you feel better soon Miss L/n!"

We returned back to class, and I decided to tell Aizawa "I hope your happy because no one else will be as she cries in a bathroom stall!" His eyes widened slightly before his expression went to what it usually is.

Hagakure then spoke "You knew what she was going to do through us giving the input, if you didn't want it to happen you could have easily said no or caught her wrist. She gave you time by joking with us, and you had stopped her before!" Momo then added “As well, you're supposed to be training her, so she knows what is inappropriate as a teacher because right now she is still a student. Someone that is enjoying their last year of not being an adult. So she's going to mess around a little bit. Plus, we told her to do it and she was just sticking to the rules she made for the lesson.”

“When did touching someone in such a place become messing around?” Denki raised his hand and spoke “In sports people slap one another's asses. Then in general, groups of friends do it as a joke or as a little push, or some form of motivation.”

Aizawa rubbed his face “Me and L/n are not friends and we weren't playing some sort of game, now can you see more of an issue or did you not learn anything from today?” Mineta quickly piped up with a bit of drool coming from his mouth “Miss L/n needs to go to jail! I'll gladly inform her and ensure she presents herself as a proper inmate with the correct uniform!” Aizawa quickly sent his capture weapon out to Mineta and harshly brought him out of his chair “This will be the last time any of you receive a lesson that is even slightly light-hearted!”

[ Edited : 01/10/2022 ]

[ Re-Edited : 09/05/2023 ]