Dream can't find it in himself to reply as he looks at the man's back, eyes trailing down his figure as he picks up just how tense his body language is. George... George likes him. At least a little bit, enough to constitute asking Dream to move back in with him and not hating him for the rest of their college years. When he doesn't respond, George turns his head, not quite looking over his shoulder as his eyes train on the floor, avoiding the other's piercing gaze.

Quietly, he asks, "Dream?"

"George," he whispers as he takes a step towards the other, pressing against his back. He raises a hand and rests it on his shoulder, a thumb grazing the pale skin of his neck, rubbing slow circles. "What are we doing?"

The brunet leans into the touch, pressing up against Dream in a way that he knows is going to drive him insane. "You tell me. You're the one who wants to end this."

He lowers his voice, directing his words straight to George's ear, sending a chill down his spine as he admits, "I don't. I only did it because I felt like I had to, but I... I never wanted this. I always wanted you, George. Just you."

George lets his head fall back against Dream's shoulder as the blond presses a soft kiss to the exposed skin of his neck. He can feel the vibration against his lips as George says, "You have me."

Dream let's his lips take what's his, peppering soft kisses along the length of George's neck as his other hand drifts down to his waist. His fingers toy with the hem of his t-shirt, letting rough hands graze against the smooth skin of George's stomach.

After a moment, George finally says, "We should... we should go home." Home.

"Yeah, yes, please," he says with a casual chuckle, grabbing George by the hand and slamming his locker shut. Leading the man out of the locker room and into the parking lot, he spots Sapnap leaning against his truck, seemingly keeping an eye out for the two of them. While Dream's heart warms at the idea that his friend wanted to wait for him, he absolutely cannot get his hands off George and does not need the ride home. Sapnap furrows his brow when he sees the two of them, offering a questionable thumbs up to which Dream nods as he is dragged in the direction of George's car.

"I've never actually been in your car, huh," Dream can't help but comment as the other settles into the drivers' seat. "It's nice."

"You're such an idiot," George laughs as he finally pulls Dream into a real kiss, disregarding the center console between them as his hands grip both sides of the blond's face. He leans into it as much as he can, one hand still frozen pulling his seatbelt down as he sighs into the touch. It feels more like coming home than any key or doorway could. The other pulls away from him as he starts the car, a distant smile on his face as they pull out of the parking lot, air in the vehicle thick with anticipation. Dream is just thankful it's a short drive because he cannot bear the thought of his hands not being all over George for any longer. Part of him still isn't sure whether or not this is some sick Dream that he is going to wake up from any moment now. Looking across the front, his eyes focus on the serenity of George's side profile, taking in every inch of him. You have me. For once, he believes it.

He can barely keep his hands off of the man as they head up to their dorm, groping his waist as he tries to get the key in with shaky hands like they're horny teenagers on prom night. Dream laughs as the brunet drops his key ring, pressing a gentle kiss to his temple as he leans down to pick them up, unlocking the door with barely any more ease than George had before he's shoving the door open and tugging George in with him. The door is hardly closed for more than a second before his lips are against George's again. Tan hands tangle in dark hair as they hold each other in the middle of the room, soaking everything in as they taste each other sweetly. He lets himself enjoy the moment as hands wrap around his waist, the two of them as close as close can be.