⇠«Reunited»⇢

"You need to go back. You shouldn't be here." The boy paced around the room as the girl sat on the couch. "I can't, I can't go back there. Everytime I close my eyes I see you and I remember the old times. I can't go back there without you." The girl let her tears flow again. "I can't come with you, Mal. You know I can't" The boy stopped pacing to look at her. "Why not? Who's stopping you now that Mother is just a simple lizard!" Mal shot up from the couch. "You know there's plenty things stopping me. People in Auradon don't know I excist, for one. And besides, you really think that they would just let you take some kid from the Isle with you? I know the King is your little boyfriend now or whatever, but come on, Mal." The boy spat back. Mal looked at him with a small frown upon realizing he was right. "Let's get you some kind of disguise before people will recognize you, you might get into trouble if they do." The boy's tone was softer now.

The two of them were walking through the streets and alleyways of the Isle, making their way towards 'Lady Tremaine's Curl Up & Dye', as it was called. When they reached the building the boy opened the door and walked in. When he looked up his lips curled up to a smile upon seeing his friend. Mal on the other hand, hesitated before joining the other by his side. When she looked around she was surprised to see everything looked quite exactly the same as it did seven months ago. She saw a girl in the corner grabbing a broom to clean the mess on the ground and the boy could be spotted in one of the comfortable looking chairs. The two were singing along to the song that played in the salon. It seemed Dizzy, the girl, already noticed Harvey as she was sweeping the floor around his feet without lifting her gaze, she had yet to discover Mal though. As soon as she looked up she noticed the older girl and ran up to her though. "Mal! Is Evie back too?" Dizzy shrieked. Mal let out a sad chuckle. "As if." Dizzy visualibly deflated upon hearing that so Mal continued, "I, um, forgot that you guys don't open until midnight. Place looks good." That made Dizzy giggle and smile again. "So what is your deal? Has your grandmother given you any customers yet?" Mal tried to keep the conversation going. "Ah, just a witch here and there, oh! And Harvey ofcourse! But besides that it's mostly a lot of scrubbing and scouring and sweeping." she answered which made the boy, Harvey, look up. "Lots and lots of sweeping." He agreed. "Sounds like the old Cinderella treatment, eh?" Mal stated with pity for the smaller girl. "Yeah, she's gone from Wicked Stepmother to Wicked Grandmother." Dizzy answered. "That's not much of a switch though, is it." Harvey pointed out. "Hey, Dizzy, you used to do Evie, right?" Mal asked. "Yeah, i thought of the little braids." She said with a smile. "You have any ideas for us? I'm in for a change and Mal is.. yeah." Harvey gestured to Mal. "Mm, the washed-out blonde with purple tips? The best of no worlds. You can't see where your face ends and your hair begins! And you, you're hair is getting way too long, people might think you're Rapunzel if you grow it out any longer!" Dizzy exclaimed after studying the duo for a bit. Mal walked towards Harvey and handed him her bag, then she sat down in one of the chairs next to him. "How far can I go?" Dizzy asked with a hopeful glance towards Harvey. "Do whatever Dizzy, I know it's gonna look awesome whatever you do, I trust you." He said with a big grin and Mal nodded in agreement. "Yay!" Dizzy squeeked out excitedly while walking towards a cart with all kinds of hair-tools on it. The twins gave each other one last glance with shit-eating grins plastered on their faces, and Dizzy went to work.

Dizzy spinned both their chairs around so they were facing the mirror. Harvey got out first, excited to see the results. he walked forwards until he was right in front of the larger mirror and admired his freshly dyed electric blue hair, he spotted his signature white stands and brushed his fingers through the hair, the middle-part falling perfectly back in place afterwards. When he tilted his head so he could see the back he was slightly impressed by the two perfect tiny braids at his neck. To say he absolutly loved it was an understatement. Now it was Mal's turn to walk up to the mirror to admire her completely purple hair, she too, absolutely loved it. They both turned to Dizzy in sync and gave her the biggest smiles possible, then thanked and praised her. Mal grabbed something from her pocket and handed it to Dizzy. Money. "For me!?" she asked incredously. "Yeah." Mal answered with a wink and Harvey gave a small chuckle.

"Fork it over, you runt." Harvey froze in place upon hearing the unfamiliar voice and he didn't dare turn around to see whoever the owner of the voice was. Instead he gave Mal a panicked look, asking for help. Mal saw the fear in his eyes and quickly jerked her head to the side as if to tell Harvey to hide behind one of the big poles. The stranger had yet to notice him anyways, it seemed. When Mal averted her gaze back to Dizzy she saw her handing over the money she just got and heard the all too familiar pirate speak. "Now the rest of it." So Dizzy walked over to the cash register and handed over all that was inside with a sad frown on her face. "Hmm. Thank you. Mm-hmm." That was the moment to speak up, Mal decided. "Still running errands for Uma, or do you actually get to keep what you steal?" This made the pirate stop in his tracks and turn around, "Well, well, well. What a nice surprise." The pirate said with a heavy Scottish accent. "Hi, Harry." Mal said. That name made Harvey's breath catch in his troath. 'Harry? As in Harry Hook?! Son of Captain Hook?! No, no, no, this can't be happening! He can't see me! What if he recognizes me?! Oh god, this is bad, this is.. really bad.' He thought hoping he was hidden away good enough from the pirate's view for now. Harvey wouldn't have noticed the pirate leaving if it wasn't for the stuff he swepped on the ground with his hook on the way out.

⪦⊢¤¤¤⊣⪧

Ben, Jay, Carlos and Evie arrived at the vk's hang-out spot. Jay was about to grab a rock to throw at a sign so the fence would lift and they could enter the stairs but the fence already lifted up. Down the stairs walked a boy slightly taller than carlos, he had electric blue hair and navy blue cargo pants with rips and holes everywhere, on top of that he wore a black tanktop with a dark blue flannel on top. It seemed the boy wasn't expecting anyone to be there aside from himself so he didn't look where he was going and when he jumped off the stairs skipping the last pair of steps he almost crashed into Jay. Luckily Jay had quick reflexes and was able to dodge the other boy. Ben was confused to say the least when his friends gaped at the boy with wide eyes. "Guys, hey! I figured I would run into you sooner or later, just wasn't expecting it to be right now. Long time no see!" Harvey grinned as he gave them a small wave. That was all it took for Jay, Evie and Carlos to run over and give him a bone crushing group hug. Carlos was crying and Evie let out a content sigh while Jay smiled brighter than Ben had ever seen him do before.
"Welcome back."