When they fall for you!

!!!this chapter will be kinda short, some of the characters already fell for you before this chapter. this is also in their POV or focus on their feelings!!!

Raph :D

Raph never noticed that he was falling for you till his brothers mentioned it, you were visiting the lair. You had just gotten into an after-school fight, but they didn't know. The second you texted them that you were coming over raph literally jumped up in excitement making the other brothers snap their heads around to look at him.

"Are you ok raph?" leo said raising an eyebrow and tilting his head, Raph quickly sat back down "yeah, im fine" he said before looking at his phone acting normal. "no you're not I can smell your "im trying to act normal" stink" Donnie said, "stop talking about my stink!" raph said before walking off in humiliation.

"guys, I think we have a brother in love," Mikey said with a smile, "you think? it's been pretty obvious I mean look at him, he's been looking at his phone without blinking since y/n texted," leo said looking at raph who was now in the corner.

Once you arrived Mikey was the first to greet you "what's up y/n- ohmegosh! are you hurt?!" Mikey said running up to you. None of the brothers or you have seen raph that worried, raph was by your side the second Mikey said "oh". You had I cut on your cheek and beat up knuckled but that was it, non the less raph butchered you with questions.

"who hurt you? do I need to drop you off at a hospital? do you have a concussion? am hurting you!? im sorry if im hurting you" raph said moving his head around and checking for any other injuries. "im fine raph, and no you are not hurting me" you said backing away for a bit before dusting yourself off.

"sorry" raph said rubing the back of his head, "ill go clean myself off, and put on some bandages. ill be right back." you said and then walked off.

"ooooooooooh, raph has a crush" leo said acting like a 6th grader, raph froze up and blushed a bit "w-what, no! Raph dosent get crushes" he said crossing his arms. "awww, our big bro finally has a chance a love!" mikey said hugging raphs neck.

Raph just sat there prossesing the information then blushed like never before "HE ADMITS IT!" leo shouted before running off in exsitement. "oh.....no" raph thought while looking at the ground 

-----------------------------------------------

Leo :)

he fell for you last chapter when you road on your motor cycle, wonder why he acted strange at the end.

When you first took of and he dug his face into the crook of your neck, its when it hit him like a train. for a robot you felt do warm, or was it him? he didnt care. he liked holding you close to him, the way your hair flowed, the way you offer him your jacket even though he already had a discise on. Leo smiled with a slight blush on his face, he was going to enjoy this time with you.

Once leo was back in the sewers he literally jumped in happiness, he didn't realize he still had you jacket on till he went to bed. He kept it on the entire time thinking about his feeling for you before he fell asleep.

"I....am down bad" Leo said, his voice muffled by his hands. He sighed and took off your jacket while looking at it before setting it on his bedside and passing out soon after.

-----------------------------------------------

Donnie <3

It was a late reaction really. You and the bros were on a mission because meat sweats was doing meat sweats things. He made cookies that had a mystic potion put into it making him have super strength or something.

You tagged along because it seemed like something to do, you and Donnie were in the woods trying to find the others when you got selected when meat sweats found you two.

"There you are" he said as he jumped on the ground making the ground crack from the impact. "Oh great," you said pinching the bridge of your nose "the British pig is here"

Meat sweats groaned at what you called him and Donnie was just standing there, "the both of you will be an exquisite pair of ingredients to my latest dish" meat sweats said before punching the ground making it come up sending to two of you flying.

Donnie was going to activate a piece of his tech when he felt an arm rap around him and holding him close to them. The dust cleared and Donnie looked at you, who was holding onto a tree branch.

Donnie plinked at you a bit before you set him on a thick tree branch, "sorry about that don, are you alright" you said removing a splinter from your hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Donnie said tracing his fingers over the place you grabbed him, "you sure? If I hurt you I'm sorry" you said quickly assuming you hurt him. "You didn't hurt me, I just wasn't expecting that" Donnie said.

"Where are you" meat sweats said in the distance, "crap, let's go" you said standing up on the branch. Donnie nodded before you two set off to find the others.

The entire time Donnie was thinking about how you saved him, he would have been fine but you went out of your way to make sure you took the hit. He didn't have a scratch on him but you hand a couple crapes from the rocks flying and the branches hitting them

He also thought about how you held him so close, he's never felt that protected of safe before even with his battle shell on. Sure the thought of someone holding him close so abruptly kinda made him shiver but he felt safe, that normally didn't happen when someone held him other than his dad.

He was trying to wrap it around his head, but had to stop mid thought when you and him just had to take down meat sweats by yourselves once you two realized the others got cot and we're about to be cooked.

But even that had him thinking even more, the way you fought to make sure the others didn't accidentally get hit in the battle and how the threw meat sweats like a rag doll. It was impressive and funny how you kept calling him  "British pig".

Once you both finally finished the battle you talked a bit more with everyone before going home by yourself once you were near your apartment. The guys went home and Donnie was back in his head thinking.

It was 4 in the morning till it hit him, "wait a sec, OH GOD-" Donnie's panic soon unfolded. Just give him a bit, he'll be fine. Most likely....

-----------------------------------------------

Mikey <3333333333

You were teaching Mikey the some spells of your apartment building, well more like showing off. He was slowly falling for you over time but it never hit him like this.

You were messing with some grass when you sneezed and your hair poofed up like an explosive went off in your face. You blinked a bit and sighed

Mikey laughed at you a bit but stopped and you waved you wand around the air making a water bubble and popped it above you head making you hair wet but not poofed up anymore.

You mover your bangs in your face while looking at Mikey who was staring at you "sorry about that, that was embarrassing" you said before looking at the sky, "ohhh that moon is bright tonight" you said.

Mikey would look but you were so pretty, you hair practically glowed from the water reflecting the moon light, and you eyes shined as well. Bro was memorized. You had to snap your finger in front of his face to get his attention.

"H-huh!? Oh what is it y/n?" Mikey said "you phone is ringing" you said pointing to the phone with the orange phone case on the ground. "Right! Thanks!" Mikey said thanking you.

"I also have to go it's 3 am and I need to go to be tomorrow is a school night, so I'll see you!" You said before hugging Mikey and heading down the roof stairs.

Mikey sighs before leaning his head on his hand before snapping out of it once his phone ringed again. "Jeez I'm to in love....wai-"

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this short chapter! I hope you like it :) love y'all BYE