"What a way to start an argument..." I commented sarcastically.

"Huh? You mean, like... a tie? It means they're both the blackened. As long as one of 'em is correct, it's fine." Monokuma replied.

"Daddy... are you sure you should make a decision like that so casually?" Monophanie asked.

"Yeah, it's fine... Whatever." Monokuma replied bluntly.

"Thaaanks! Since that's answered, I can start enjoying this life-or-death game now!" Kokichi exclaimed. I almost lost my balance from his adorableness.

"What game!? How long are you gonna keep saying that!?" Kaito asked angrily.

"Just ignore Kokichi. The rest of us need to work together to find the truth." Himiko said. "Got it!? We can't die here!"

"First, we need to clarify--"

"Kaito's the culprit!" Kokichi called out, cutting Kiibo's instructions short.

"What!? Say that to my face!" Kaito shouted.

"Not even five minutes in, and we're pinning the blame on someone already..." I sighed.

"While we were all still logged in, Kaito logged out alone, right?" Kokichi recalled. "You were able to move freely. Doesn't that mean you could've committed the murder?"

"Don't screw around! There's no way I'm the culprit!" Kaito shouted once more.

"Kaito right! Kaito couldn't have killed Miu!" Gonta agreed.

"How long are you gonna keep saying that? Trusted people can still kill, y'know." Kokichi said, rolling his eyes until his gaze fell onto the palm of his hand. "We already saw that a buncha times! So many times... since Kaede."

One of my heartbeats were louder than the rest, the sound ringing in my ears. I got an uneasy feeling in my gut. My eyes traveled to Kokichi, my eyes trying to hide the horror it was trying to show.

No way he could've killed someone... right?

Doubt overwhelmed my body, until I remember the beginning of this hell.

Right... he doesn't kill someone during this. So why am I getting such an uneasy feeling...?

"Kaito logged out first, by himself..." Kokichi said. "Miu was still logged in, though... That's when you poisoned her, right, Kaito?"

"Wait a minute, Kokichi. Miu couldn't have been killed with poison." Shuichi denied. "And it's much to early to decide that Kaito is the culprit."

"But whyyyyyyy? I think it's already too late." Kokichi whined with a pout. "You guys are taking so long to realize that people can kill others in a snap..."

"Have you forgotten? The bottle we found at the scene was an antidote, not a poison." Shuichi reminded. "It's not like Miu could have been killed by an antidote."

"Whaaat? Are you serious here? C'mon, Shuichi. That bottle definitely had poison in it. Didn't we check the label?" Kokichi asked.

What the hell are you doing, Shuichi?

"Is this fun for you, messing with the trial?" Shuichi asked back.