A Knapford Masscare With A Side of Tales:

We continued on down the line and arrived at Knapford Station it was getting late so we went into the sheds and hid.

We stayed at the sheds for a few hours looking around. We never realized this but when we turned around we saw Salty in the sheds dead completely dead. We were shocked at the sight and decided to go explore Knapford yards. That was when we found poor Edward in the sheds scared. He was still alive and well just with a few marks on his body and tender.

 He was still alive and well just with a few marks on his body and tender

We went next to Edward and told him our tales. Edward was crying at the end to hear Percy's dead and so was Toby. He was so sad when he heard about Thomas. I looked at the back of Edward and saw S.C Ruffey with a Branchline coach and some trucks. Edward saw Toad in bad condition. All of a sudden we saw Oliver pulling Arthur with some trucks, Isabel and Dulcie. He was so happy to see Toad alive but with one eye left. Toad never did tell us his story so he told us his story. Oliver was pulling a goodstrain with Toad and arrived at Tidmouth so let him go so Oliver could take his passenger train. Then Duck used him for a goodstrain. On their way of the goodstrain diesels started coming chasing after them. Duck's coupling broke from him and Toad. Toad was left with the trucks and they smashed into his right eye with pieces of the trucks shattering like glass. Duck couldn't stop for Toad but kept going leaving Toad behind. But all of a sudden Duck's fireman came to help Toad and slept with him. The next day Duck's fireman went to check the village but never came back to Toad.

Oliver then told his story

Oliver was taking the passenger train when the diesels attacked Oliver

Oliver was taking the passenger train when the diesels attacked Oliver. They banged Dulcie as hard as they could. Dulcie's windows glass kept shattering. Oliver kept racing down the line when he was on the points and a diesel bashed into him. Oliver then got blood coming out of him.

We don't know what to do yet. All of a sudden Oliver started to feel weird. We then saw a diesel insight. We then saw diesels charging at us. Oliver started to feel more weird. Oliver then told Edward to look after Toad for him and Edward agreed. Then Oliver exploded as the diesels came. The explosion knocked over 2 diesels while the others stopped. We kept on racing until the diesels came from another way. We kept going until all of a sudden we saw it. It was a base entry with a few engines at the entrance. We arrived Brendam Docks and saw Douglas, Arthur, Murdock and Neville who was armed with men beside them. We then arrived and entered the docks while Neville, Arthur, Murdock and Douglas took care of the diesels. As we entered the docks we saw Toby, Diesel, Salty and James there alive and happy to see us. They all told us they were here from the beginning and only James was sent out to find more friends but never came back so Diesel and Toby went to find James and they did. They al last they're part of the group called the "Sudrian Union" where a group of military men who loved Sodor came to help out Sodor. Toad decided to stay in the sheds with the others. All of a sudden a man with military uniform came and told Gordon he was sent to help at the entrance of the base and to let Douglas have a rest. Gordon then agreed and left with his crew. Now me and Harry are alone with the others. Then a few minutes later more men came to ask if we (as well as Gordon) wanted to join them. We said yes and they told us James was in need of crew members since his original crew members were sent to the base to help on the war with diesels. We agreed to be James's crew members. Edward and Toad were sent to goods duties. Edward would take trains from inside the base to outside them base and Toad would be used as a break van for different trains. Oliver would be used for shunting trains with Salty, Diesel and Toby. Gordon was actually first sent to an area of the docks where they mended him and put him war marks to make him look like an official "Sudrian Union" member. We then were sent to a building which was like an old hotel but was remade. We went to sleep in different rooms. Now goodnight.