Someone Who Is Now Forever, Alone:

May 3rd 1978:
Log 1
We woke up at 3ish and it was still nighttime and found that some of the trucks had disappeared but the break coach was luckily still there and so were some vans. We coupled up to the vans and the coach and we puffed away. We raced down the line so we won't be heard by that diesel. We saw that Gordon's and Thomas's coal was running out so we had to refill. Kieth the smart one did some calculations which had taken a few minutes and said we could only make it to Welsworth. We decided to head to Welsworth as there was a coal depot Thomas was saying that he wanted to see his coaches and Percy that's when he started crying. We asked what happened and they told us the fate of Annie And Clarabel.

It was May 1st 1978 when more diesel came to Sodor and the engines went into the hideout. Thomas was with Henry, James, Annie Clarabel and Edward. They hid in a good shed until the diesel found the group of engines and James, Henry and Edward raced down the line splitting up and so did Thomas with Annie And Clarabel. Thomas was being chased by diesel and Thomas kept going until he reached Welsworth the points switched to Welsworth Sheds and there was a fire. Thomas crashed into the fire with Annie And Clarabel. He was knocked out but he could hear the screams of Annie and Clarabel and woke up in the scrapyards rusty.

 He was knocked out but he could hear the screams of Annie and Clarabel and woke up in the scrapyards rusty

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Log 2
We all felt sorry for Thomas and coupled up to Thomas and chuffed out of the coal depot at 4ish. We decided to make it to the end of Farquhar and we would go on Thomas onto the Farquhar Branch while Gordon stayed behind organizing the place like shunting which he didn't mind somehow. We got on board Thomas and chuffed down the line.

Log 3
Okay, so we just stopped outside the Ffarquhar Branchline and saw several engines pass by while on our way here. We have seen Edward shoot by.

He was pulling a truck which had the name S.C Ruffey so we knew he had Scruffy. He also had two Branchline coaches with him. Somehow there was a plane chasing him for some reason. Also, Duck shot past with some red fast passenger coaches and his driver saw us but continued down the line.

Also, another engine shot by. This time it was James our red engine. Somehow he was also followed by a plane.

We are all so confused as to how there are planes on Sodor that's when Gordon told us that he also saw several planes shoot past him. We continued down the line and stopped at Ffarquhar. Gordon had to be careful since he is a big engine and wasn't supposed to be on the Ffarquhar branch. We went down the Branch and didn't see anything. We went into the quarry and found Mavis dead and Toby derailed dead as well"

 We went into the quarry and found Mavis dead and Toby derailed dead as well"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We were shocked to find him. Thomas did tell us it was recent when the diesel came to take over. We understood and kept going down the Branchline in search of Percy and we found him. But he was gone he was dead. Thomas broke down in tears when he saw his best friend's remains. It looked like someone cut off his face.

 Thomas said he didn't want to leave Percy alone but we told him it is a long way from here

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thomas said he didn't want to leave Percy alone but we told him it is a long way from here. Thomas didn't care so we started running. While we were running I saw something. The smell of blood came closer and closer. We weren't on the Ffarquhar branch anyone. I saw something terrifying. I saw into view a break-van. It was a specific break-Van. We were so happy he was alive and well. Toad was alive happily. He had some blood coming from the side of his face. We couldn't see Oliver and we asked Toad what happened to Oliver.

He looked down at his buffers with his one eye while the other eye was destroyed with an eye patch

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He looked down at his buffers with his one eye while the other eye was destroyed with an eye patch. We told him he could tell us after we get back to Thomas. We had to push him all the way back into the sheds. It took us 2 hours because pushing an break-van full of food was hard. We then ran back to Thomas and we saw him next to Percy. He said he doesn't want to leave Percy alone. He wants to stay with him. So we closed the doors to the Ffarquhar sheds and left Thomas with Percy alone. We then had to run all the way to Gordon. Once we got to Gordon it was night time. We had to go get Toad but luckily he was hiding in the shed. We had to stay in the sheds for a bit since we heard the sounds of diesels. We looked at Gordon and told him the predicament of Toby and Percy. And of Thomas and Toad. Gordon was sad but understood the friendship of Thomas and Percy.

May 4th 1978:
The next morning we raced down the line to Toad and luckily he was still there. Then we saw James come into view. He had a goodstrain and was relieved to see us. He only spoke a bit of his story and said that he was at Vicarstown when the diesels attacked Sodor. We decided to head down the line.

This was the plan. Gordon would go on one side of the line with the trucks, van, express coach and Toad at the front of the train while James took his goodstrain. We headed down the mainline and heard the horns. Diesels came into view and raced at us. We kept going and all of a sudden James was about to fall off. His driver and fireman jumped onto the edge of Gordon's cab and got in. Gordon said he was sorry and James said it was okay. He derailed in a ditch like the one he did where Thomas saved him many years ago.

His driver and fireman didn't want to leave him so they jumped off onto James and looked after him before the diesels stopped

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His driver and fireman didn't want to leave him so they jumped off onto James and looked after him before the diesels stopped. We continued on and Gordon knew that he was forever, alone.

Sodor: The Darkest Monarchजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें