Apon entering the room , it wasn't just an ordinary room. It had a big stage up front with rows and rows of seats in it. Right away Dre was hit with the familiar melody. Walking slowly to the stage but still hidden he saw Mei ying in front of her teacher practicing her violin. The teacher stopped her and said that if she didn't try harder , how was she gonna bring her family honor. He walked away saying he needed a word with her father but told her to keep practicing until he got back.

Mei ying practice like normal but stopped when she was a familiar face approaching her. "I don't know what that guy was saying, but I thought you sounded great" Dre said walking up the stairs up to her. Mei ying shook her head playfully.

Wanting to cheer the girl up more the turn towards the front pretending there was a crowd and imitates the opera. This brought the girl into a giggling fit, but he quickly shush the boy scared that her teacher would hear him which would cause him to get in trouble.

"So, uh are you like practicing for anything? Like a show. " Dre asked.

"Yes , I had my audition next month for the Beijing Academy of Music ", She explain to him. You can hear a little bit of the exhaustion from her voice from the pressure but Dre thought he was hallucinating.

He walked around the musical instruments. "Beijing Academy of Music, sounds important." He said while looking around.

"You know , their inisyal spelled 'BAOM" Dre said sitting down on a chair in front of a piano. Mei ying looked confused not getting what the said. "What?", She asked with a confused face. At that moment her teacher Mr. Johnson peaked in a little to see if she was still practicing but turned his back towards them, still on the call with her father.

Mei ying heard his voice, panic she told Dre to hurry on out before he get caught. Dre spang out of his seat and walked away quietly. Not wanting to alert the teacher. apon Mr. Johnson walking up to her , Mei ying played her violin like nothing happened.

Stepping out Dre was about to walk back to the cafeteria seeing that he got a few time to spare but was stopped by Liang and Zhuang. This shocked him a little but confusion writen all over his face. Where was Cheng? Why were on the two of them standing there? Were they still gonna harm him even without their leader?

The last question frighten Dre. He was about to take a running start but was grabbed by the bag. Zhuang pulled back Dre's bag stumbling the boy almost making him fall over. Liang grab both of his shoulders making Dre standing in one place while both boy's towerd over him considering there only a few inches taller.

"Just because Cheng isn't here doesn't mean you get away with it" Liang nodded at Zhuang , who took the took the signal and immediately empty out Dre's bag and kicked it away.

"We didn't wasn't to do this. We're not that protective" Zhuang said "but if there's a chance that you might get in the way, so there's no excuse."

"Be lucky we're not telling this to Cheng, don't wanna have a hot breathing dragon burning down the school now , would you?" Liang said.

Walking back a little with Zhuang but still in front of Dre. "Stay away from us" Liang said firmly to the foreign boy. Glancing at the door behind Dre , the sound of a violin slipped a little through the doors. "All of us" Zhuang finished his friends words.

Walking of they began to search for the raven head boy but they began to felt like he was in good hands at the moment.

___________________________________________

"Stop it, stop avoiding me"

There stood our two other main characters. In an empty corridor. The girl had her back against the wall while the boy traps her with both hands on the wall beside her face.

Cheng had been in a sour mood all morning. This was all because someone had a big mouth about what happened two days ago in the cafeteria and on top of that the girl in front of him heard it all. She even got confirmation from both Liang and Zhuang. They did say they would be honest if she asked .

He search for her all day, but everytime he did find the girl. She would walk away or gave him the silent treatment. Which he hated.

"Say something, anything! You know I don't like the silent treatment " Cheng firmly said but if you heard him closely it sounded like he was whining.

"Then why did you do it?" [Name] asked quitely , looking at the boy in the eyes. It was quite but he heard it. He felt his tongue twist and voice caught up in his throat. "...I-"

"I know you're protective over Mei ying and I, but that doesn't give you an excuse to make others day a living nightmare. We're 14 Cheng not 4 anymore." The girl cut him off knowing he was gonna use the same excuse he gave her for the past years.

He was silent for a while. Hands still on the wall, but [Name] could see his arms lowered a little.

"You know it's not that easy for me" Cheng whispered slowly to her.
"I'm only keeping my promise "

Smiling softly [Name] cups both of his cheeks. Bringing him lower slowly considering he was a bit taller then her. [Name] left a gentle kissed on his forehead and nose. This calmed the boy a little. The let out her usually soft but quite giggle seeing a little red on his cheeks. She had no place to say when in Chengs view she also had a little flustered face.

"I know, that's what I like about you. You always kept your promise's"
Smiling softly, Cheng return to her with one of his own.

"Of course, why wouldn't I"