I shrugged. "Ask the guy in person. Is that all you're going to say" I said.

"It was just a day though, don't you guys celebrate this every year? It had always been you two, it wouldn't hurt to let a person join in for just one of the celebrations. The more the merrier, anyway." I said.

I sat upright and narrowed my brows at him. "Really? I should've let a third person tag along when that possibly could've been our last celebration ever?" I asked, folding my arms.

"Why would you say that?" He asked.

"Because we're in SS3 already. This time next year, we'd all be in our various universities, studying various courses and being busy with our lives. After that, NYSC then we start to look for jobs, and then we'd— My point is, after we graduate, we most likely wouldn't have the time to spend to celebrate stupid 'Twins day' and Ifeoluwa just wasted our last one with Mandel."

Honestly, I wanted to yell and scream these things out, and hope that somewhere, wherever Ifeoluwa was in the school, he would walk into class and hear this and know that he acted like a really big Jerk.

I was really mad, and saying these things out made it even worse. If he wasn't my twin brother, I would've walked up to him and slap that stupidity out of him.

If he wasn't.

"Wow. You're right." I heard Ayomide mutter.

"Yeah." I said, leaning back on my chair with my arms still crossed below my chest and letting out a sigh.

"He's your brother, did you try talking to him?" He asked.

"Yes." I said. "At the Cinema, and I'm not doing that again."

Ayomide let out a sigh too. "I'll talk to him for you. How does that sound?".

"Thanks." I said with a small smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
I let out a loud sigh of relief as the automatic bell went off and the teacher stepped out of the classroom.

I rested my head on my desk feeling tired. The day had been so hectic and tiring, and I was grateful after school lessons for exam classes wasn't going to begin until the upper week, and even then, the classes would take place only on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

I wished I could ditch the music class I was meant to be on my way to to rest, but unfortunately, even extracurricular activities excluding sports were added to the students' marks or scores, not academic related though.

I felt something near my elbow and I jerked my head up immediately, only to spot a hand slowly sliding a paper note towards my elbow.

I trailed my gaze from the hand to the owner, to see a tall slim guy standing and smiling in front of me, with his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"For you." He said, pointing at the note.

I looked back at it, sat upright and opened the note as I began to read it.

Hey Otamayomi,

Can I call you Tammy, though? No? Okay. I just decided to write this letter to tell you something. Don't worry, it's not going to be lengthy.

I just briefly want to tell you that.. I love you. You're so pretty, and your smile is breathtaking. I always find my heart beating faster whenever I see you step into the classroom each morning.

It took me a while to realize I have a crush on you, and it grew fast. I know you like me too, after all, I'm such an eye candy to most girls and I want us to become an item.
                                                   Yours lovingly,
                                                    Daniel.