Chapter - XI [Jo Tu Mera Humdard Hai]

Start from the beginning

It was 9:30 pm, Anupama was waiting since an hour now. Samar slept in her lap while waiting, toshu was hungry and Pakhi was sleeping in her cradle. Moti Baa was continuously calling Vanraj but he didn't pick up.

He was standing two lanes away from Shah residence thinking of ways to avoid going out with Anupama. Meanwhile Kavya was calling him too. He was totally screwed. He knew Moti Baa won't spare him if he didn't go and Kavya would kill him if he didn't meet her then.
So He thought of a plan!!

KAPADIA INDUSTRIES HEAD OFFICE

Anuj was working on the outlay plan of the restaurant Project that they planned to start in Ahemdabad. Even after going through 20 business proposals regarding the same he didn't seem to like any idea. It was late at night but he was frustrated as the project was already delayed, he didn't want to delay it further. He was going through some important documents which were to be signed that he got a call from GK to come home soon as Mukku refused to eat without him.

Nothing could be more important to him than his mukku. Without a thought, he grabbed his car keys and ran towards the parking.

BITTU DA DHABA

Vanraj took a car from his friend and drove it to the place near the outskirts of the city. While Anupamaa was reminiscing the moments back at home :

She was standing in front of her dressing table for final touch up after he confirmed arriving to pick them up in 10 minutes.

He came and hugged her tightly from behind. She was startled. This was the first time after that  "NIGHT", he touched her with affection and looked at her lovingly or rather lustfully. She was happily surprised. He kept his chin at the cape of her neck and whispered in her ears -

"Aaj to tum Ghazab ki khoobsurat lag rhi ho, kahi jaane ka Mann nai kar raha, aaj yahi rehte hai naa. Bas tum aur mai...."

She turned back while he was still holding her -

"Kya ho gya hai aapko....itna pyaar kaise aa rha hai mujhpe aaj"

He had a cunning smile on his face. He held both her shoulders and said :

"tum roz aisi khoobsurat lagogi to Roz aise pyaar dikhaunga......waise mai dikhata nai hoo par tumse aur bacchon se bahut pyaar karta hoo."

She was overwhelmed was those few words of care. She felt like finding an oasis after a long search in the desert. She had tears of happiness in her eyes.

"Aap humesha mujhse pyaar karenge naa. Mera sath to nai chodenge naa??"

She wanted an assurance that someone expects from their life partner which she never got .

He was totally annoyed now as something else was going on in his mind. He said :

"Kaisi baatein kar rahi ho, mai kyu chod kar jaunga tumhe....chalo ab...bacche intezar kar rahe hai"

He grabbed her hands and took her out of the room.

While she enjoyed the drive, she wondered why did they come this far when there were so many good restaurants in the city. They reached Bittu Da Dhaba and settled in a table there. Toshu and Samar started playing in the slide that was kept nearby the sitting area for kids while the food arrived.

Anupama was enjoying the ambience as the wheather was nice and retro music was playing in the radio while Vanraj was tapping his foot in anxiety. He was looking at his phone continuously.