𝟎𝟎𝟕. a good idea

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

☽ ━━━ ❀ ━━━ ☾

The next day dawned.  For the first time in a long time, Ayaka had slept normally. Which was strange for the pink-haired. For a whole month, she had strange dreams. Maybe it really was just a phase. The pink-haired stretched. She hadn't slept that well in a long time. Next to her on the bed lay her cat Daneiris. who was still sound asleep. Outside the sun was shining brightly and the sky was cloudless. Nothing could spoil Ayaka's mood now. Smiling, the dark pink eyed got up and opened her window. The morning air blew in her face. Which only increased her good mood.

She slowly walked into the bathroom to do her morning routine. After a morning shower, the pink-haired put on her freshly washed uniform. Ayaka quickly dried her hair and dried it. Today, the 14-year-old decided to let her hair down. The pink cat watched her as she gently trotted down the stairs. Tired, the ruby-eyed cat ran down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Daneiris!" The pink cat was immediately greeted by its owner. Ayaka had crouched down to caress the cat with the ruby ​​red eyes. The pink-haired took the cat in her arms and led her into the kitchen. "Morning Ayaka." Her mother was standing in front of the stove, cooking bacon. "Morning mom. I wanted to ask you if you could maybe buy Daneiris food today." the pink-haired asked while pouring milk into a bowl and giving it to Daneiris.

"I wanted to do that today." Ms. Haruki smiled and put the bacon on a plate and sat down at the table. Her daughter did the same.

"Did you sleep well?" Asked the blond woman. The pink-haired just nodded as she drank water.
"Morning Mum, morning Aya!" The two twelve-year-old twins had just stepped into the kitchen. "Morning."

The two platinum blondes each sat next to their older sister. "Onee-Chan, why didn't Usagi come here anymore?" When one of the twin asked, Ayaka had to swallow hard.

Mrs. Haruki looked questioningly at her daughter. Daneiris, sipping her milk in the background,
noticed the mood change.

Tensely, Ayaka took a small sip of her water. "I have to go!" That was a lie. The pink-haired had still plenty of time and was still hungry. But she didn't want to talk about her "friends". "You haven't eaten!" her mother said in surprise.

"I'm not hungry anymore!" The pink-haired snapped. She didn't want to be so disrespectful to her mother, but it just happened.

The Harukis' eldest daughter grabbed her lunch, quickly packed it in her bag, slipped on her shoes on, and left without saying goodbye.

☿⚦♁♃☾𖤐

Ami, Rei, Mako and Minako were back with Usagi. She hadn't left her room for four days. Of course, her old life was not easy, there was a war, where everyone she loved had died. So that this doesn't happen again, the blonde has to finally get out of her room, but apparently that won't happen.

The four of them knew that the deep blue-eyed one was in love with Mamoru aka Prince Endymion, but he was dead. Sure, the Tsukino's only daughter was allowed to mourn, but not when the entire universe was at stake.

The Silver Crystal would fall into Queen Beryl's hands if Usagi didn't pull himself together now. And if the blonde did not eat something soon, she would be not only mentally, but also physically ill. "Usagi, please come out, we're all worried about you! We even have your favorite food!''

The four Sailor Guardians heard nothing from inside. Suddenly the door opened and Luna, Usagi's cat, stepped out.

She shook her head. The friends already knew what it meant. "If we continue like this, the Dark Kingdom will defeat us!" Mako sighed and sat down on the floor.

"Isn't there anyone who can convince Usagi to come out?" asked the guardian of Venus and sat
down next to the brunette.

Rei shook her head. "'Though my memories are hazy, I remember Princess Rosalie helping Princess Serenity with something like this,'' Luna recalled. "Yes, Princess Rosalie, knew Princess
Serenity best." The guardian of Jupiter smiled and remembered the days with Princess Serenity and Rosalie.

"But I wonder why the Dark Kingdom isn't looking for the Crystal of Life. After all, it's even more powerful than the Silver Crystal.'' Rei thought aloud.

"Because they already have it!" A new voice called out. The five looked confused at the new voice. A pink cat was standing next to Artemis. She had the same ruby ​​red eyes as Luna. "Daneiris!" the black cat called and ran to her sister. "Guys, may I introduce you? This is Daneiris, my sister.'' Luna explained and then looked at her sister.

"What do you mean they already have it?"asked Minako, called Mina by her friends. "They don't have the whole crystal, but part of it that's in Prince Endymion. When Prince Endymion died back then, part of the Crystal of Life passed into Endymion without Princess Rosalie's knowledge. And all memories of the Crystal of Life were erased."

Confused, everyone stared at the pink cat. "But did the Crystal of Life have to return to the possession of the royal family after our rebirth?" Once again, Mina asked while everyone was thinking. "Well, Prince Endymion belongs to the royal family of Aiyana, after all he and Princess Rosalie got married." Said the white cat Artemis.

"That means they're going to be looking for Princess Rosalie.'" Mako stated. Artemis and
Daneiris nodded.

"To prevent that, we need the Silver Crystal. We need Sailor Moon!'' The purple-haired sighed. "Even so, Usagi doesn't want to leave her room." The brunette sighed, not for the first time.

"I have an idea." Ami was standing in front of Usagi's bedroom door. The six looked at her confused. "I know who can convince Usagi to come out of her room. We don't have Princess Rosalie, but we have Ayaka. She might convince Usagi to come out. And the great thing is, she knows our secret."

"You've already forgotten that she doesn't speak to us anymore?" Mako asked, raising an eyebrow.