Chapter Thirty-six

Once Angelique placed the ordered milkshake in front of the lady, the customer sighed.

"Is something the matter?" Having noticed the distress of the customer, Angelique inquired politely. Could she be feeling uncomfortable here?

"Oh." Hearing Angelique's voice, the customer faced her with a look of surprise. "My apologies. I was caught up in my thoughts."

"Forgive my inquisition but you seem to be quite distressed. I've noticed you sighing and looking outside for a while. Is everything alright?"

"It seems like my dilemma has been restricting me from enjoying your desserts." The female customer weakly smiled. "Actually, my elder sister is getting married soon."

Hearing the customer's story, Angelique flashed a brilliant smile. "Really? That's great news. Congratulations."

"Thank you." In return, the female smiled and continued. "The problem is I can't decide what to give her as a present for her wedding."

The raven haired woman nodded understandably while listening to her. "I think she'll cherish anything you give her."

"I believe so too. But I want to give something meaningful to her and her husband...."

"What about a matching pair of accessories?" Angelique offered, lifting her index finger at the idea. "Matching bracelets, for example."

The other female fell quiet at that. It was an option she hadn't thought of. ". . .It's a great suggestion. What do you think about...."

In the end, Angelique got caught up with discussing more. Since the cafe wasn't relatively busy in the evening, it was fine. After the girl from earlier left as the last customer, not before thanking Angelique for her company and suggestions, Robin turned the sign on the door to 'closed'.

As everyone began to tidy up, Eve looked somewhat intrigued at what the two females were talking about while being so invested. "You were talking to that girl for quite some time. What were you talking about?"

Angelique answered while serving Pannya its dinner. "Her elder sister is getting married. That's why she was asking for suggestions for a wedding present."

"Wedding, huh..." Robin remembered how smiley those two looked. "That's why she was sparkling so much. Weddings really do have that effect."

"You're right." With a smile, she continued watching Pannya eat. A contented sigh escaped her lips. Pannya is so cute...! I'll start preparing dinner after basking a little longer in Pannya's cuteness.

While everyone was doing their own tasks, Guiltia remained deep in thought behind the kitchen counter. He had been listening to their conversation, which had left him contemplating seriously. Having made up his mind, he moved towards the female.

"Angelique."

"Yes?" She raised her head to see his blank yet solemn face.

"Shall we get married?"

"....." Ange stopped cleaning the tables.

"...." Robin stopped scrolling his social media.

"...." Eve froze before he could move upstairs.

"...." Pannya stopped eating.

"........!" The impact of his words caused Angelique to stand up erect. The shock left her speechless.

"Eh-" Eve quickly moved over and clamped his hand over Robin's mouth to prevent him from being loud and ruining their private moment.

"Shh. Don't disturb them." Ange whispered to his pink haired friend. The three bandmates stood there, clumped together and holding their breath in anticipation of what was happening. Even Pannya had its eyes glued on them out of curiosity.