"Get cho ass up." He repeats.

I stand up and sock the shit out of him. He pushes me back hard as hell making my back and head hit the wall again.

He pulls me off the wall about to push me down so I grab his dreads causing him to fall with me.

"Let my hair go bitch!" He yells trying to lean up but I keep my grip on his dreads.

He grabs my wrist and starts bending it backwards.

"Okayyyyy stopppp!" I scream letting go.

"Pleaseeee!" I scream and I must've sounded hurt fr cuz he immediately pulled away and got offa me.

"Ouch." I move my hand around trying to see if it was broken or sprung.

The van door opens again and 3 other niggas hop in.

"That's one of they bitches?" One asks the dude, gesturing to me.

"Yea she fa Pablo." He answers.

"I could be fa you, but chu playin." I lick my lips.

"Hush." He grabs the ropes and walks over to me.

"Unt unt what is you doing with that?" I mug him.

"Stop being so fucking difficult. Be happy you ain't dead yet." He smacks his teeth.

"We shouldnt've let Prince kidnap her, nigga den prolly already traumatized her."

"Ou so yo name Prince? Dats cute." I smile.

He ignores me and kneels in front of me, tying my legs together.

How imma be able to masturbate with my legs tied together :/

"He Prince, that's Dummy, that's Kwan and I'm Blinky." Blinky introduces them.

"She a opp, why you greeting her n shit." Dummy, who's driving the van, says.

"Well ion wanna be mean." He shrugs.

Prince tries to grab my hands to tie them up and I pull away.

"Nooo my wrist still hurt." I whine as he snatches my hands back.

"All this bitch do is complain, we should just drop her off onna corner assum, I can't deal with this shit cuh." He groans throwing the rope down in frustration.

"Just leave her hands loose, fuck she gone do if she cant walk?" Blinky says.

"Thank you Blinky." I say and he nods.

"She started fighting me and shit not too long ago. If she touch me again imma kill her." Prince shakes his head.

"Damn she bold. Fighting a nigga with a gun." Kwan looks at me crazy.

"Nah, she either dumb or suicidal." Dummy says.

"She can't have her hands loose or she could untie herself, minuswell not tie her at all if you gone do that." He adds.

Why his name dummy? This nigga making sense to me 🤔

"True." Prince nods and ties the rope above my forearms, leaving me in a stiff plank like position laying down like a fucking log.

"Ay, could we swing by Wendy's real quick, ian ate in like 4 hours." I ask Dummy.

"Nah dawg, she ain't serious." He laughs rather than answering.

"I'm deadass, look, get in the turning lane issa Burger King right over there." I point to the best of my ability.

"No. Why the hell would we feed you?" Prince says sounding bitter.

"Now we den missed the turn... dammit." I shake my head in disappointment.

"Ain't nobody getting yo fatass no food."

"We can't starve her." Kwan tells him.

"Yes. Yes we can." He nods.

"Why y'all had to kidnap me anyways?" I ask.

"It's no offense, you just in the crossfire right now." Kwan shrugs.

"Look... whatever that nigga did ain't got shit to do with me." I plead.

"You his bitch so naturally you got a lot to do with it." Prince takes his mask off.

"His who?" I scrunch my face up.

"Bitch, unless you his nigga." He says sarcastically.

"You too damn fine to act the way you do." I stare at him until he looks away.

I made him nervous, yea 🥴

"Aight." Dummy parks in the middle of a parking lot with a couple cars in it but vastly empty.

"Who gone take her?" Prince asks getting out.

"You, nigga." Kwan says like it was obvious.

"No the hell I'm not." He scrunches his face up.

"Why you say it like that doe?" I twist my lips to the side, kinda hurt.

"Didn't we agree whoever kidnapped the girl would keep her too?" Blinky says.

"Y'all agreed, ian agree on shit." He scoffs.

"Why youn wanna keep me, am I so bad?" I frown.

"I did the hard part, one ah y'all niggas gone have to deal with her cuz ian goin fa it." He shakes his head.

"She like 5 fucking feet tall, you can't handle her ass?" Blinky asks.

"I'm 5'5 actually, and it's understandable. I wouldn't expect someone like himself to be able to handle someone like me." I sigh.

"It's not that I can't handle you, it's that I can't bear you." He explains.

"That's rude." I mumble.

"Prince." Dummy smacks his teeth.

"Fucking hate y'all niggas man. Swear to God y'all owe me fa dis shit cuh." He complains before lifting me up bridal style and carrying me out the van.

"Ou you skrongg." I bite my lip while he ignores me.

He walks to his car and stuffs me in the back before slamming the door and getting in his seat.

"You got aux?" I ask.

"Shut. Up." He backs out and speeds out into the street.

He starts quietly tampering with his phone until K.Y.B by NLE Choppa plays.

©𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓸𝓸𝓱𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓽𝔂