''Wish you'd be mine''

Start from the beginning

"Yeah what our youngest said!" Hong also had very sparkly eyes as he looked at his father figure.

"Mhm!" On nodded at her little brother, saying he was right.

'Why...? Why can't I have a break?!' He thought, even the he didn't show it too much.

Yep he's getting too soft for the children, he needed a excuse ASAP.

"I still hav-" But he was quickly cut.

"We already checked with Sir Ron, and that Crown prince about your schedule! Your all clear, so we can go play!" Raon said excitedly as he dragged you out of your bed.

Cale was still wearing his outfit from yesterday's meeting.

He was, after all, too lazy to change, so he just took a nap with it on, so he didn't need to change his clothes

The three quickly dragged their father figure to their favorite garden to go to, as they arrived there was a picnic already set up at one of the trees.

"We already set it up since we know you're still tired!" Raon said as he sat you down on the bench at the picnic area.

"Yeah nyah!"

Raon sat on Cale's right, while Hong and On sat on the other side of the table.

"And strong Choi Han helped! And Lemon gramps as well!"

On just nodded to whatever Raon said since the youngest is always right.

"That's great Raon, you guys did good" Cale patted them on the head, as the children practically glowed at his compliment .

After that the children began running around playing chase.

               [-Flashback Ends-]

'And that's leads me to my current predicament...' Cale thought as he looked the Dandelions.

'Hm... This reminds me of a song I once heard a long time ago, how did it start again?' Cale started humming a soft tune.

Cale was so lost in thought that he didn't notice the children sneaking up behind him and setting up a device to basically everyone in the kingdom.

Making everyone, who suddenly got connected, confused but they quickly noticed Cale who was lost in thought.

It was at times like this they really thought Cale looked like a Angel, or atleast very Heavenly.

There were even quite a few that blushed seeing his heavenly looks.

(A.N: Guess who?)

'Hm... I think the song went like this.'

"Maybe it's the way, you say my name."