Chapter 7

-Saturday March 2013-

I know you're thinking what the actual fuck.. I'm giving my abuser another chance.. But I know he's gonna change. I just have a feeling! I wanna be with him for a long time! I've been talking to my mom a lot.. She's coming back next month.. Wait till she hears about all this. Maybe she won't have to.

As soon as I got up I got a call from Michael and that he was coming because he had something for me.. I wasn't excited I could honestly care less..

- Few minutes later-

There was a knock.

Jazmine: Who the fuck is that

Dre: You always gotta curse?

Jazmine: Ahem *white girl voice* It's fuckin part of my mothafuckin vocabulary

We all laughed. Michael walked in.

Tyga: Hey baby

Dre: Hi.

Tati: Oop!

Jazmine: Trust me he finna get the punaniiiiiii

Alex: I hope not!

Tyga: Would y'all shut the fuck up!

Jazmine: Babe, ion THINK you want me to go over there!

Tyga: Come over here then!

Jazmine: Witcho women abusing ass!

Tyga: SHUT THE FUCK UP

Jazmine: *calmly* I have awoken the beast!

Tyga: Yo, Drea tell ya friend to shut up!

Jazmine: Drea baby, You have something to tell me?

I just laughed at the both of them...

Dre: You guys mad crazy

Tyga: Can we go to your room?!

Dre: Yes baby!

We didn't even reach my room while we were on the stairs, I started making out with Michael, he picked me up by my butt and I wrapped my

legs around his hips. We kept making out and Michael was grinding against me. He carried me to my room. When we finally made it to my bedroom we were half naked. We fell on the bed and he started sucking on my neck making me moan. He slid down raising my shirt. He kissed down my torso he stopped at my bikini line. He took off my panties. He licked me slowly making me chant his name. He just kept going nothing in the world right now could stop him. He continued to eat me. I kept screaming and moaning, anytime he stuck in his thick tongue, I started to feel like I was getting warm, like I was gonna cum. I came all in Michael's mouth. He ate it all up, not a single drop miss his mouth. He kissed back up my body to my mouth, giving me a super long kiss.

Michael: Are *kiss* you *kiss* ready *kiss* for *kiss* me?

Dre:*moan and nod my head*

Michael slowly slid in, letting me feel every inch of him slide in. He's 9 1/2 inches, but he feels so much bigger. After all of him was in he kissed me then began to thrust. Every thrust was slow, hard, and deep. I started moaning, partially because it was good, and partially because I wanted him to go faster. All I heard was "Shut up" coming from downstairs and that only made Michael go faster causing me to scream louder and we both reached our climax and he just laid next to me panting.

Dre: Oh. My. Goodness.

Tyga: *laughs*

Dre: it's not even funny!