Chapter 2

-Friday-

Dre's P.O.V~

Yesterday (Thursday) the day after I got punched... I gave Michael my address. Also, yesterday at lunch Michael spilled milk all over me, I was mad at myself for not doing anything and Tati was ready to jump over the table and beat a niggas ass. But I didn't let her, I just went to the bathroom and dried myself, luckily I had my gym uniform in my bag and I changed my shirt. I don't know why he's so mean to me. Was it cause I rejected him? Cause I didn't wanna be a hoe? .... Forget that, I haven't heard from momma since she left. While I was in deep thought the door knocked. I walked to the door and asked who is it, "It's Michael". I opened it and he just bumped me and walked by and didn't say anything. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

Michael: I got everything.

Dre: Why are you so mean to me?

Michael: Why the fuck you talkin?

Dre: You ain't finna come in my house and disre-

Before I knew it he was kissing me. I broke it up.

Michael: What?

Dre: You just kissed me!

Michael: I know

Dre: But you punched me, my first day of school!

Michael: Because you was disrespecting me and ion let bitches fuck with me

Dre: Ok, explain the milk!

Michael: I gotta keep my image up!

Dre: Did you call me a bitch?!

Michael: Look the point is don't fuck with me!

Dre: But I didn't!!

Michael: Yea you did! When I was tryna holla you swerved me!

Dre: I ain't wanna come off as a hoe! That was my first day there and u want me to be ready to hop on a nigga's dick?!

Michael: Yo, I ain't say all that!

Dre: *laughs* What was you saying, then?

Michael: Don't mess with me!

Dre: Alright, And you needa stop messing with me!

And he kisses me again! This time his hands were all over the place on my thighs, my legs, my arms, my waist, and my face. Damn! I ain't never had something like this before! Then... My phone rang, it scared us both! I got up to go get it and it was my mom. I picked up.

Phone convo~

Dre: Hello!

Momma: Hey baby!

Dre: Hey momma.. I miss you!

Momma: I miss you, too!

Dre: When you coming back!?

Momma: In.. Umm... 3 months..

Dre: MOMMA!

Momma: Baby, do you wanna go back to Brooklyn and live in them jacked up buildings?!!!?

Dre: At least I could be with you!

Momma: ... Baby, I gotta go.. I love you.

Dre: I love you, too

END~

Michael: Damn.

Dre: Michael, don't even...

Michael: Don't call me Michael.

Dre: ...

Michael: Call me Tyga