A New Beginning .

Start from the beginning

"I'LL GET IT!"

Jihao's POV

I went and grab the door so the moving guys could take my box since I was finished first. I went to take a look in my sister's  room to see what all she's done.
" You're almost finished right?, our flight is in 4 hours u gotta hurry" I told my sister, she nodded her head and so I walked out and closed her door to let her finish what she was doing. I packed my suit cases and put my headphones and charger in my bag for when I need it , it was now 10:45 one hour before our flight as we drove to the airport.

~ Time Skip ~

-Jiuns POV

As time skips it was now 11:03
And we were boarding our flight after getting checked. Jihao was tired and I could tell, she had bags under her eyes which made me worried because she hasn't been getting enough sleep ever since we started moving our things, she's been getting tired quicker than she's ever gotten and it honestly didn't give me a good feeling. As we got on the plane she seated in her chair and immediately rested her eyes, I mean I couldn't blame her we've been moving our stuffs for almost 2 weeks straight and I was also tired so I took a nap since the trip would be an 11 hour direct flight so it gave me enough time to rest.

~ hours later ~

-Jihao's Pov

I opened my eyes to a sharp pain on my arm " OW! " I turned around to see what was causing the pain on my hand, I turned my head to see jiun pinching me so I pulled my hand away " what the fu-"
Before I could finish my sentence I felt a slight pain to the back of my head  " what were u about to say ?" My sister stared me dead in the eyes and I just wanted to run at this very moment.
"I'm sorry It won't happen again" I quickly apologize for my language "good now cmon I pinched u because u weren't waking up and I wanted to tell u that we were here" my sister explained I nodded my head and waited for our landing.

~ 5 minutes later ~

My sister and I were patiently waiting for our luggage when some random tall boy shoved my sister to the side "hey hey!" I said, the guy looked at me and so I was about to slap him until my sister stepped up " I'm sorry for the misunderstanding "  and she bowed

What the heck?! did she just bow to a random man? What is she? Crazy?

"What was that?!" I asked my sister
" You can't just attack anybody that bumps into me? U gotta show respect these people aren't like the ones in Cali!" She scolded me " alright alright! I was just trying to stick up for u no need to be a stuck up !" I said and she just rolled her eyes. My sister once lived in Korea so she knows a lot more than I do being here. We caught an Uber and went to our home address.