Chapter Two: "Something's wrong with school today"

The day started like every other day for the trio, they got up and got ready for school, ate breakfast, and walked out the door. Every day when they walk out of the door Mary is always there.

"Mary!" Seto yelled while running out of the door and then hugging her.

Kido brushed off the wrinkles of her skirt she said "come on we're gonna be late for school"

Kano looked up from his phone and then said "okay." he started to walk toward the elevator.

"I can't believe that Mary walks ten miles just to walk to school with us, why can't she just go to school and forget about us...Oh, wait the only reason she does this every morning is because she's best friends with Seto and they don't have all their classes together" Kido thought as she put her earphone in and played her playlist full of Jins newest music.

Mary looked up at Seto and grinned, he grinned back they got to the first floor and walked out of the building a few minutes later they got to the school gates and went to their Homeroom class Kano went to physical education also known as P.E. Kido goes to History of art, Seto goes to Algebra, Shintaro and Ayano goes to Music, Mary goes to physical Science, and Momo goes to Study hall. Mr.Tateyama was seen in the hallways then vanished. Kido thought that her mind was just playing tricks on her, so she walked into her first-period class. The class was silent and she looked around and saw an empty seat. She walked over and sat down while dropping her bag onto the floor with a big thump. The class started "Okay class we will be learning about the history of Leonardo Da Vinci" the teacher said. the class went by at a medium speed Kido looked at the window witch she is right next to the big window and starts to hum Mekakushi code and closes her eyes the bell rang what felt like Thirty minutes was two hours and a half minutes later it was time for lunch Momo was in line to get her lunch she was with Kano, Hibiya, Ayano, and Shintaro. She runs toward them and stands next to Kano.

"Hey where's Mary and Seto," Kido said with a concerned tone.

Kano looked around thinking that they could be in the back of the line but they weren't there then he thought they could be in the cafeteria already. He looked in the window and said "No, they're not here!" He said.

Ayano looked up at Shintaro, Momo looked around too but they weren't there. "Maybe they went home. Well I mean Mary hasn't been feeling well, maybe Seto took her home?" She said with a concerned grin.

Shintaro looked at his little sister Momo and saw that she was starting to cry. He went close to her and hugged her "little sis are you okay?" he said.

she turns around and hugs him "I think I'm okay," she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

the lunch lady said with an angry tone "COME ON YOU'RE NEXT!" the kids go up to the door and get their lunch chicken sandwich "Tsubomi kido!" an unfamiliar voice said Kido jumped and went invisible. Kano touched her to make her ability disable a small girl came up to her and said "OH MY GOSH YOUR TSUBOMI KIDO!!! AREN'T YOU VERY RICH AND CAN I GET YOU AUTOGRAPH!!!" the girl grabbed her shirt and started to tug on it.

"HEY, STOP IT!" Kido yelled, making the whole cafeteria go silent. The girl started to cry and go over to her friends to find comfort.

The group sat down and started to talk about what everyone was up to in their classes "Momo, Mary, and Seto are in your Pe class right?" Kido said, looking at Momo with some chicken sandwich in her mouth.

"Yeah?" Momo replied then taking a bite of her sandwich making a face saying that she got a spicy chicken sandwich she didn't like spicy things.

"Were they there?" Kido questioned.

Momo looked down and Shintaro put his hand on Momo's back "No, no they weren't there." she said with sorrow.

"Shintaro," Ayano said. then Shintaro looked over at her. She glanced over at the lunch lady and said "Somethings wrong with school today."

Shintaro looked at her with confusion and Kido said "I can agree with Ayano's statement"

Ayano looked over at her with a surprised face "Tsubomi, since when do you speak properly" Ayano said with a surprised confused reaction

"what do you mean?" Kido said

"Well I mean you don't react like that anymore when I first met you used Keigo a lot because you lived in a home where you only used Keigo," Ayano said

"AH!! could Mary and Seto be with Ayano's Dad Kido, Seto, and Kano's foster Father" Momo said.

"Well maybe, he did foster us only to research our abilities," Kido said.

"And Mary and Seto have abilities, well Mr.Tateyama did foster Seto too..." Kano said they all went into a moment of silence.

"Ayano! does your father still do his experiments?" Shintaro questioned "I don't know. After school, Tsubomi, will you come to my house with me and use your ability and go into his office and then go downstairs into the basement?" Ayano asked. The lunch period ended and they all went to their classes. The day went by fast soon enough the school day was over. No one saw or heard from Mary or Seto. Ayano and Kido went to the Tateyama house. Kido used the concealing eyes' ability Kido can use concealing eyes to divert attention away from herself, people, and objects within two meters of herself at standard usage, making it seem as if they are invisible and unable to be heard. Kido checks the office "Nothing" kido whispered then kido puts one of her earphones in and plays the mekakushi code. she then started to walk further into the basement cautiously. She stepped more with caution and looked around the room. The room was dark and cold. "the room is very cold, why?" Kido thought "What is this and wait what is that?" Kido whispered. A small flickering light was shown what seems to be a couple of feet away. she continued to walk and she saw something reflecting. No two things reflecting she walked up to them and noticed that something was in them, She noticed that something white and flowing was in one of them. Mr. Tateyama came in behind Kido and said "Hello.....Tsubomi." Mr. Tateyama said while touching her shoulder while disabling her ability. Turn around fast and said" what are you doing?'' and why are you doing this? what did you do with Mary and Seto." Mr. Toriyama started to smile and say "then what are you doing here little Tsubomi the delicate flower" she looked back at the enormous glass containers "What's in these glass containers" She questioned

"Well that's classified" he said while pulling something out of his white lab coat, something made a clicking sound, and pulled it out more she saw what it was......