𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖#𝟏𝟐 "Stabbed"

Participants must follow their reviewer

REVIEWER- Katopark

AUTHOR- AvnikaBHARDWAJ

Title- 6.5/10 - The title was alright. It did seem explanatory and gave much insight into the plot since it revolves around such a theme. But it did not seem sufficient enough to have detailed the plot right away. What I meant is that, the title wasn't as unique and is also quite a common one. When I searched just the name up, there had been many books titled the same. Setting a title that is unique would be much better, and would also garner readers.

Cover- 5.5/10 - The cover definitely needs more work to be done. It looks amateur-ish and blurred. Jimin's face is visible, only to a very small extent. And the title overpowers the whole vibe. I would suggest you contact a graphic shop instead of settling for such covers, since that would be a more viable option.

Description- 4/10 - Even though the content in the description makes sense, the execution was poor.
> Grammatical Errors - Switching between the past and present tense.
> Punctuation Errors - There's practically no reason for '..........................' to be added into context. English grammar has one punctuation for signifying a break; and 3 dots (...) will do the job. The same goes with '??????????'. Please, no. That's totally unnecessary when '?' can do the job just well.
> Execution - It definitely needs work. I had to read the blurb a couple times before I could even begin to comprehend what you were talking about. I suggest you work on this part.

First chapter-4/10 - The first chapter did not intrigue me at all, sorry to say that. Apart from the fact that there were a lot of grammatical errors, the whole execution just did not make much sense to me. For something to reach the better quality readers on Wattpad, there needs to be something striking right in the first chapter.
> Grammar - You need to strengthen your grammar. I will show you a few instances where I felt your grammar was more than just off.
CASE I - Written : "Hey, I am just STABBED."
               Edited : "Hey, I was just stabbed."
Firstly, 'I am just stabbed'... What exactly was that supposed to mean? There was a mix of the past and present tense, which is absolutely not done. Secondly, please don't capitalise words here and there. For showing intensity, use bold or italics. It doesn't look that great when the words are randomly capitalised.
CASE II - Written : '...arms and ranned towards my...'
                Edited : '...arms and ran towards my...'
'Ranned' is not the past form of 'run'. Just 'ran' is the right thing. I hope you find it in yourself to edit more meticulously.
CASE III - Dialogues need to be written in proper format. It was a mix of skit and descriptive form which I couldn't exactly associate myself with.
> Ratiocination - A person who has seriously been injured has been depicted in the first chapter. I get that you wanted to show the seriousness of a bloodied mess of a person, but I wish you focus more on the emotions. The author almost interviewed a person in such a pernicious stage, and the character introduction did not look that satisfying.
> Using images - As much as possible, I'd like it if you avoided giving pictures to define a character. That is what sets a written book apart from a comic. In stories, descriptions are more preferred.
> Frequent POV changes - There's a lot of POV changes. Please limit the POV changes to about 1 per chapter. It looks very messy and about two to three POV changes tend to confuse readers, especially if they are trying to delve right into the story.